INCREDIBLE HULK MOVIE Lifesize

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OxmoxHULKMovieLifesize-01.jpg

This is an awesome lifesize. :google

That Hulk is badass!
Much better than the one I saw at WW Philly!
Thanks for sharing Roms.

I also saw the other version of the Hulk lifesize, but I think this Oxmox version is a lot better. I like its punching pose.

This is my first post here... so I hope no one has posted this yet...

Oxmox INCREDIBLE HULK MOVIE Lifesize:

OxmoxHULKMovieLifesize-01.jpg

OxmoxHULKMovieLifesize-02.jpg

holy crap!!! that is freaking awesome!!!! im glad we get the crapy one!!!!:monkey4:monkey4 This one blows the one we have away!!!

HI i would kie to know if I wanted to buy one of these Hulk's Life size where could i get 1 and how much would it cost plus shipping??

Thanks

here's their website, you'll have to contact them to see if they have any in stock and where can purchase it from. i believe they also have a distributor/maker in germany.

https://www.studiooxmox.com/sites_e/frame_life.html

PS: the Indy piece looks like he's on shrooms or something.:lol

I do agree this looks much better...Im just nervous purchasing something like this then finding out SS or CM are making one to :monkey1

Chris

I think it's safe to assume that sideshow isn't going to make anything having to do with movie Hulk any time soon. I think there might be a slim chance when the Avengers comes out so you never know.

As for CM they only make 1 or 2 pieces a year and they tend to pick really successful/epic movies to make statues from, except for T3 :D. Hulk was a awesome movie but I'm not sure how well it did in the box office or if it will be considered a classic eventually.

So bust out man, that 1/2 Hulk is calling your name.:lol

Back