INCREDIBLE HULK MOVIE Lifesize

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roms

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is my first post here... so I hope no one has posted this yet...

Oxmox INCREDIBLE HULK MOVIE Lifesize:

OxmoxHULKMovieLifesize-01.jpg

OxmoxHULKMovieLifesize-02.jpg

This is around 9ft and will be used to market the HULK MOVIE in Theaters worldwide (Europe, Asia, Etc.... except USA since they have the Idea Planet HULK MOVIE Lifesize already)

Oxmox BATMAN DARK KNIGHT MOVIE Lifesize:

BatmanDarkKnightlifesize.jpg

Last edited:
Now, this looks cool...much better than the cheap Iron Man version they did.

That's a rough sculpt, unlike the smoother one that Andy put out for the Hulk Premium Format. Still, that's one amazing piece. I wouldn't even know where to put it. Money be dammed, there would be no place to put that big galoog!

Now, this looks cool...much better than the cheap Iron Man version they did.

Actually I like it. I will try to post "actual pictures" of the Iron Man Lifesize once I get them in (often times, they look much better in person than in the pictures):

IMLightedLifesize-02.jpg

IMLightedLifesize-03.jpg

IMLightedLifesize-01.jpg

The Batman looks like George Clooney.

OXMOX is "not allowed" to copy the "exact face" of a particular "person or actor" (Brandon Routh, Christian Bale, Etc) because of licenses issue.

Even the "S Belt Buckle of Superman Returns Lifesize" which was made color "Yellow & Blue" instead of the correct "Yellow & Red" was the call of the Licensor. I would not be surprised if the "Dark Red color" of Iron Man instead of "Dark Maroon" was not Oxmox's call as well.

They are only allowed to copy the "exact" face likeness of fictional characters like Shrek, Kingkong, Tomb Raider, Hulk, Etc.

You notice that most if not all sculptors who sell "exact face likeness of real people" are the ones who do "personal commisions" and not "license commisions"?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

..the hulk looks ok,..the iron man looks very cheap!,.. :monkey5

It is cheap... it's just US$1,550 to US$1,850 (excluding shipping & tax). Remember, this is a Movie "marketing material" made to promote the IM Movie and not made as a collectible... but for me, this is still better than a Movie poster or a Lifesize Standee.

If other company made this Lifesize for collectors, this would probably cost more than US$5,000 (excluding shipping & tax), where very few can afford and few will be willing to purchase.

Last edited:
1500-1800 is pretty affordable...Where can I buy the Hulk?

1500-1800 is pretty affordable...Where can I buy the Hulk?

Sorry... I was talking about the Iron Man "Lighted" Movie Lifesize for that price range.

The Incredible Hulk Movie Lifesize is around Euro2,000 (US$3,000), excluding shipping & taxes.

The same price range as the previously released...

KINGKONG (by Oxmox, Weta, & Peter Jackson) (8ft Tall):

Kingkong.jpg

Last edited:
Man the face need alot of work. If STAN WINSTON does an Iron man 1:1 full size I will buy it.

Honestly, I would be very HAPPY if "Sideshow & Stan Winston" do decide to make an Iron Man Lighted Lifesize... even if this will have the same price as the their Endo lifesize (my Veteran battle version will arrive soon).

I would not mind owning an IM Lifesize (Movie Marketing material) & another IM Lifesize (for Collectors).

I am building an Iron Man Armory section and I will post pictures once my Oxmox IM Lifesize Statue & Sideshow IM Lifesize Bust arrive.

I am already predicting that since they made an annoucement already about the upcoming MOVIE, "Terminator Trilogy".... fans can expect an Endo Lifesize (Movie Marketing Material), BUT this still will not be comparable with the quality & detail of the Endo Lifesize (by Sideshow & Stan Winston). But owning both of them will be too cool to pass.

Last edited:
Wow Roms! These are amazing :google :google

I think that my collection may go from 1/6 to 1:1 :D :D

Best off all, they are Aussie :rock

I have seen a few of these around in the past, I remember seeing the Metal gear Solid Snake at Harvey Normans a while back, back never knew who made them or where they came from.

I am always in Brisbane on business trips, next visit I might go see them if I can. I'll make sure to take my camera :)

Roms, do you live in Qld, are you affiliated with Studio Oxmox? I would love to get some more information.

That Spider-man would look awesome in my Cinema room.

Wow Roms! These are amazing :google :google

I think that my collection may go from 1/6 to 1:1 :D :D

Best off all, they are Aussie :rock

I have seen a few of these around in the past, I remember seeing the Metal gear Solid Snake at Harvey Normans a while back, back never knew who made them or where they came from.

I am always in Brisbane on business trips, next visit I might go see them if I can. I'll make sure to take my camera :)

Roms, do you live in Qld, are you affiliated with Studio Oxmox? I would love to get some more information.

That Spider-man would look awesome in my Cinema room.

I am a reseller of Oxmox Lifesize Statues here in the Philippines.

I am really into License Superheroes Related Lifesize: Prop Replicas, Alex Ross Giclee Arts, Statues/Busts.

I was informed already that MOST if not ALL of the upcoming Superhero Movies will now have a license LIFESIZE MOVIE STATUE to promote the said movies in theaters worldwide (unlike before wherein "movie-posters" & "lifesize standees" are the only marketing materials used to promote them).

Which is why I really plan to collect & own ALL of the SUPERHEROES related LIFESIZE STATUES... especially the ones used to market the Superhero movies in theaters... like the Batman Begins, Superman Returns, Silver Surfer, Spiderman Movie Chimney, Optimus Prime, Iron Man, Hulk, Etc.

I am a reseller of Oxmox Lifesize Statues here in the Philippines.

I am really into License Superheroes Related Lifesize: Prop Replicas, Alex Ross Giclee Arts, Statues/Busts.

I was informed already that MOST if not ALL of the upcoming Superhero Movies will now have a license LIFESIZE MOVIE STATUE to promote the said movies in theaters worldwide (unlike before wherein "movie-posters" & "lifesize standees" are the only marketing materials used to promote them).

Which is why I really plan to collect & own ALL of the SUPERHEROES related LIFESIZE STATUES... especially the ones used to market the Superhero movies in theaters... like the Batman Begins, Superman Returns, Silver Surfer, Spiderman Movie Chimney, Optimus Prime, Iron Man, Hulk, Etc.

G'day Roms

Thank you for the information. These are amazing statues and certainly make a very big impact.

So it would be best for me to contact Oxmox directly in Queensland? At least I can buy at a $1:1 exchange rate and drive and there to collect. Although I will need to rent a big truck :)

It sounds like you are planning of having a fantastic collection. I hope that you have the space to display them all. I am seeing more and more of these statues in cinemas, games shops and electronic retailers and they look great.

BTW, welcome to the boards. You sure do know how to make a great impression :welcome

G'day Roms

Thank you for the information. These are amazing statues and certainly make a very big impact.

So it would be best for me to contact Oxmox directly in Queensland? At least I can buy at a $1:1 exchange rate and drive and there to collect. Although I will need to rent a big truck :)

It sounds like you are planning of having a fantastic collection. I hope that you have the space to display them all. I am seeing more and more of these statues in cinemas, games shops and electronic retailers and they look great.

BTW, welcome to the boards. You sure do know how to make a great impression :welcome

Thank you for the kind words.

Regarding Oxmox, i am not really sure if do any manufacturing there in Australia. I remember when i first contacted them, they forwarded me to Europe (where I get all of my Oxmox Lifesize).

Actually, I am running out of space because of these Lifesize statues... BUT my policy in collecting is that I do not sacrifice what i really want just because of space issues. I first make sure that I get the Lifesize collectibles that I want, and I worry about space issues later on.

I want to have something similar to the Benchwarmers Movie Concept wherein my Lifesize collections are like an appliance, and they are part of the whole structure & design which houses them. But instead of having a Star Wars concept, I want to have a Superheroes Concept.

Last edited:
OXMOX is "not allowed" to copy the "exact face" of a particular "person or actor" (Brandon Routh, Christian Bale, Etc) because of licenses issue.

It is a pretty damn good Clooney likeness in my opinion. Just saying.

Back