Inception accessory Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great! I am fine with paying the extra for the case if you wouldn't mind doing the installation :hi5: Also, I would have mine open all the time to show the inside, as I'm sure most people would. Thanks for doing this, can't wait to see pics!

Sounds great! I am fine with paying the extra for the case if you wouldn't mind doing the installation :hi5: Also, I would have mine open all the time to show the inside, as I'm sure most people would. Thanks for doing this, can't wait to see pics!

same here. the most interesting accessorie for me would be the case installed with the pasiv, so i would also pay extra for the case so you can install everything directly. :)

and i'm also interested in the spinning totem :)

Last edited:
I have no problems paying extra for the case and having all the ''guts'' installed

Do you need the money now? Not a problem if you do :)

Also would like the die and spinning top

Thanks alot :wink1:

Ok for the suitcase with the PASIV device I was thinking of offering it two ways. First is just the "guts" as someone has put it and you can buy the suitcase and just fit it inside. I am making them all fit into this one silver metal briefcase that is pretty easily found online I saw a lot of them on Ebay. Second was to have whoever wants to get the PASIV with all the stuff pre-installed to the briefcase send me the extra amount to buy the briefcase and I will fit it all in for you and ship it out completely finished. The reason I wanting to offer the PASIV this way is that I can't afford to buy all these briefcases my self and I also figured some people want to customize their own. Let me know what you guys think about those two options.

As for another question concerning weather the top part will be on there too and if it will open to display...I plan for it to be able to do both. I am still waiting for the briefcase to get here form Hong Kong!!!!! so it will be a few more days yet I think.

And also people can get all parts that I am offering or just the parts they want I am not going to force anyone into paying for some parts they don't even want. Sound fair lol

I also personally would prefer to order the case with the PASIV device installed. :)

Getting pretty excited! :panic:

I have no problems paying extra for the case and having all the ''guts'' installed

Do you need the money now? Not a problem if you do :)

Also would like the die and spinning top

Thanks alot :wink1:

Same here. That would be really cool to have with the Inception customs.

Ok so paying some extra to have it installed seems to be what most people want...so it was a good idea lol. I am still waiting to damn slow mail lol but once it gets here I will get started on it. And I am still working on a way to make the spinning top...turning out to be more difficult than I expected.

And no you do not need to send cash yet I won't be asking for payment until everything is ready to go and I have made stuff. Hope everyone is cool with that.

And no you do not need to send cash yet I won't be asking for payment until everything is ready to go and I have made stuff. Hope everyone is cool with that.

Fine by me, that's always preferable imo!

will there be a list of interested people, or who comes first gets first, or will you do it for a longer period as long as someone shows interest?

I will do these for a longer period so that everyone who wants one can get one but a list wouldn't be a bad idea lol so I know how many to do on the first run at them. You guys wanna start one...not like it is real important who is first but I think Teddy Daniels goes there lol

Can add me to the list, especially for the totems and suitcase.

1. Teddy Daniels
2. Thrustmaster
3. shiveringmelody

Back