Inception accessory Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, not that i know of has ordering been mentioned

I am definately in for a pasiv device and die :wink1:

nope nobody has ordered yet because they aren't available yet I am still waiting on some stuff to arrive and working out the bugs in other stuff. I will be sure to let everyone know when stuff is ready.

And a paper windmill that is a cool idea I think I will have to include one of those..does anyone have a reference image of it? I've seen the movie but don't remember exactly what it looks like.

dont have any movie pictures but i think this is the general idea. its actually a tan color and has some drawings on it. if someone would get movie shots it would probably be better

There was more to it (a sun?). But that's as specific as my memory is. All I remember are the numbers.

Hey Guys I've gotten some requests for Inception accessory kit so here is what I've got so far. There is also the metal top, dream machine for briefcase, and C4 in development still. If you have any other suggestions for accessories in this kit feel free to chime in!

But anyway on to what I have so far. First is Robert Fischer's passport it has been recreated from reference images of the actual prop. It is in a blue leather jacket and I am working on a way to add the gold Australian seal to the leather part. It is able to be folded up. There is also the Last Will and Testament from the end of the movie when they open Fischer's father's safe in the dreams. It has extra pages which are held together with a glue spine but the extra pages are blank because there is no reference images of those pages. Finally there is the weighted dice that Arthur uses as a totem. It will be re-casted in clear red plastic.
100_2493.jpg

100_2494.jpg

Let me know what you guys think so far!

Of these things, I am only interested in the die.

Looks really nice so far, cant wait to see the briefcase and spinning totem :)

Same here. I want the die, the top, and the suitcase.

Is the suitcase gonna be complete, with all the internal stuff, so that it can be displayed open?

Like this:

DreamcaseInceptionfilmprop.jpg

Ok for the suitcase with the PASIV device I was thinking of offering it two ways. First is just the "guts" as someone has put it and you can buy the suitcase and just fit it inside. I am making them all fit into this one silver metal briefcase that is pretty easily found online I saw a lot of them on Ebay. Second was to have whoever wants to get the PASIV with all the stuff pre-installed to the briefcase send me the extra amount to buy the briefcase and I will fit it all in for you and ship it out completely finished. The reason I wanting to offer the PASIV this way is that I can't afford to buy all these briefcases my self and I also figured some people want to customize their own. Let me know what you guys think about those two options.

As for another question concerning weather the top part will be on there too and if it will open to display...I plan for it to be able to do both. I am still waiting for the briefcase to get here form Hong Kong!!!!! so it will be a few more days yet I think.

And also people can get all parts that I am offering or just the parts they want I am not going to force anyone into paying for some parts they don't even want. Sound fair lol

Back