Inception accessory Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys I've gotten some requests for Inception accessory kit so here is what I've got so far. There is also the metal top, dream machine for briefcase, and C4 in development still. If you have any other suggestions for accessories in this kit feel free to chime in!

But anyway on to what I have so far. First is Robert Fischer's passport it has been recreated from reference images of the actual prop. It is in a blue leather jacket and I am working on a way to add the gold Australian seal to the leather part. It is able to be folded up. There is also the Last Will and Testament from the end of the movie when they open Fischer's father's safe in the dreams. It has extra pages which are held together with a glue spine but the extra pages are blank because there is no reference images of those pages. Finally there is the weighted dice that Arthur uses as a totem. It will be re-casted in clear red plastic.
100_2493.jpg

100_2494.jpg

Let me know what you guys think so far!

Looks really nice so far, cant wait to see the briefcase and spinning totem :)

All parts will be available as separate items or as a complete kit so you can get just a sinning totem if you like.

Ok guys I'm still trying to figure out how to do the spinning top totem...but I do have the mold poured for the dice so I will get some clear resin and some red dye and see if I can cast up some clear red dice for Arthur's totem. I am also still waiting on the brief case so when it arrives I will get started on making the PASIV device and I am also working on a secret accessory for the PASIV device ;) but you wont know what it is till you get one!

Back