InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the figure that will finally turn my wife into a 1/6th scale figure aficionado(a). If this figure does not do it I may have to start considering a divorce. :ROFLMAO:

I think this is the figure that will finally turn my wife into a 1/6th scale figure aficionado(a). If this figure does not do it I may have to start considering a divorce. :ROFLMAO:
Bold strategy, with the ironic potential that taking half of your collection in the divorce would be what finally gets her into the hobby!

Received my Gandalf today from OSK, some pics:

photo-nov-10-2023-9-12-45-am-jpg.673639

photo-nov-10-2023-9-12-16-am-jpg.673646

photo-nov-10-2023-9-14-33-am-jpg.673640

photo-nov-10-2023-9-47-32-am-jpg.673643

photo-nov-10-2023-9-47-17-am-jpg.673642

photo-nov-10-2023-9-43-28-am-jpg.673641

photo-nov-10-2023-9-48-08-am-jpg.673644

photo-nov-10-2023-9-49-05-am-jpg.673645
Beautiful shots man. Nice! 👌🏻🙌🏻

I was a fool and ordered mine from toys wonderland before I knew all the issues they have. There’s absolutely no telling when or if I will even get mine. :(
Me too, I don't know how long to give it before contacting my credit card for a refund, any other figure I would have claimed my money back a long time ago, but I know if I do not receive this from TW then this is one I will never own as the price in insane.🙏😥

This looks absolutely next level. I ordered from SF, so it might be another month or two but I’m in no rush.
I’ll probably keep my Crown with replacement head just to have a GTG with hat or if I ever want to have a Hobbit display.

I was a fool and ordered mine from toys wonderland before I knew all the issues they have. There’s absolutely no telling when or if I will even get mine. :(
Hopefully you'll get yours! :duff

I was a fool and didn't even order one. I'm keeping an eye out at my local seller, hoping someone will cancel their order at some point. There isn't much hope... just a fool's hope.

So, I've lost track... are we still awaiting the Batch 2 from InArt... or are we going on Batch 3 now?

I've only been loosely keeping track of Kit's orders and I believe he's still waiting for that 2nd batch.

These really seem to just be trickling out compared to the Joker.

I wonder if it's the technical complexity of hairing the head and the beard that takes so long, or if maybe they're adjusting their production numbers higher than they expected to. Or both? Neither?

Whatever the reason, I'm happy to just be in line.

I wonder if it's the technical complexity of hairing the head and the beard that takes so long, or if maybe they're adjusting their production numbers higher than they expected to. Or both? Neither?

Whatever the reason, I'm happy to just be in line.
With the amount of product in my Gandalfs hair I would guess that the rooting and styling process takes quite a while, and then each sculpt probably has to be QC checked when you're doing rooted hair to this level.

Back