InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unflattering pic, reminds me of Drive when Ryan Gosling wore the mask
IMG_5329.jpeg

Every image I've seen of Gandalf has hyped me up even more. I'll sell the majority of my figures to make sure I get this. Like look at this. Photo from FB forgot by who.View attachment 665237
Yup. InArt LotR will be top priority moving forward till I complete the 9. Outside that I'm picking up Pennywise and Potter and hope they dig deeper with their Horror Licenses that are at their disposal. With New Line it seems like a no Brainer and easy money to give us a Freddy Krueger.

Yup. InArt LotR will be top priority moving forward till I complete the 9. Outside that I'm picking up Pennywise and Potter and hope they dig deeper with their Horror Licenses that are at their disposal. With New Line it seems like a no Brainer and easy money to give us a Freddy Krueger.
Heard we might see Highlander which will be a huge must for me.

Yeah, interesting choice to go into The Hobbit when there's a lot of FOTR still to go, and I do worry when companies spread themselves thin across multiple franchises.

Guessing that's a Clark Kent in the suit, then Daenarys and Dumbledore.

Definitely Thorin! It's going to be cool to see how much of an improvement there is as I think the Asmus version is still very good in regards to the hair, outfit and accessories but the sculpt could be better.

Back