InArt TDK Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m personally really ecstatic for this! Champing at the bit to see a reveal, anything.

894F7C3D-6C0D-4152-B4BD-9B016CC21E07.jpeg

View attachment 676105

I’m already on the hype train for this. The reason why this sculpt looks amazing is because they used the same one as their 1:1 bust. (IMO the best bale sculpt I have ever seen) I remember going to the ArtStation of Zo Smile and giving feedback in hopes they use that for their 1:6 and it looks like a dream come true..

It’s the same artist under the sculpt, but they made minor changes with the right cheekbone, the hair a bit and mouth area. You can tell it’s the same by the neck collar.
That explains the slightly turned neck.

I'm looking forward to InArt's release. A good Bale head sculpt is desperately needed in 1/6 scale. The rooted hair will compliment this sculpt well.

That explains the slightly turned neck.

I'm looking forward to InArt's release. A good Bale head sculpt is desperately needed in 1/6 scale. The rooted hair will compliment this sculpt well.
They will nail it for sure, as a base sculpt from this it will be the best mass produced 1:6 TDK so far. I’m very excited.

Didn’t think I would get into TDK suit for figures but now that with that sculpt I think I’m going to have to. Looks like I’ll collect every main suit Batman that InArt brings out at this point. I’ll definitely pick up an InArt Bale Bruce too to complete everything in my set once that gets revealed too

Back