InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks incredible but the price point is too steep for my pocket.

A pity they couldn't just release a stand alone red suit version for those of us that don't care for all the bells and whistles:confused:

So I just received my inArt Pennywise from Kit (Thank you Kit!!!)--and this figure is not on my radar, not my favorite iteration of the Joker. BUT, this figure set is just complete art--having inArt's figure quality in hand, I was so impressed that I want more from this company, even from a movie I thought was okay--these shots are just sublime and the final product will look even better in hand than any picture could show. Very tempted on the big set--never spent that much on a figure(s) all at once.

We forgot that look! The Joker's 5th look!

Someone here, maybe a few, will make it.
68D4B845-3AEB-40BA-8A40-9871889D2034.jpeg

The figures just look great. I soooooooooooooo want ALL of them. Just want 'em!

But, modesty plays. A man has to know his limitations.

There's just too much Joker here.

I can't wait to see you guys getting an InArt realistic 1/6th Lady Gaga doll in a couple years. You don't believe me now, you don't want to believe me now, but you'll see...

Looks amazing. The bathroom version really shines here. Emailed Spec to ask about their tax and shipping. Will likely grab the set from there if all works out. Sell the clown version to drop it down to $1200 for all 3. $400 for each Arthur/Bathroom/Murray and the diorama will make for a great set. Maybe even sell Arthur.

XebCDgG.png
WZYQEZi.png
NluHJXa.png
uHiIUyE.png
2J9Vbj1.png
aF9eMpM.png

B8R8Ljd.png

jALa9aL.png
4lf26dS.png
CaTPQNT.png

5NLm0V5.png

I1hH3L5.png

LvqfuzT.png
swiHOMy.png
kC7DXeX.png
XVgIgoV.png
NeDUUZa.png
cqzbctO.png
Xmq21aU.png

Can Joker be posed dynamically on the stairs diorama?

I assume it is magnetic but was not sure if it only supports him standing or if the figure can be posed with him dancing and kicking with one leg up (like in the movie).

Anyone have the height of the curtains rig? Looks too tall for a detolf display.
18.8 inches, you’d have to drop a shelf’s height. The back wall of the stairs appear to be removable so that would fit in one. You gonna stick it out with Detolfs Wor?

Last edited:
Thanks for that info.

Welp, I have one ancient "Detolf" from the 90's that has little pegs so you can choose your shelf levels inch by inch. I was planning to finally get rid of it, but looks like it might be my best display cabinet when it comes to moving shelf heights for InArt figures.

Really sad, but kind of true.

InArt used Ledger Joker as bait. So did HT Artisan. And so did JND.
It’s really annoying, a character that good should never look the oldest in your portfolio.

@Cap'n Cook

Your pfp has made me remember how much I’d like for InArt or JND to do a Brandon Lee The Crow, current options are awful.

Back