InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted an InArt Phoenix Joker but this package is just too thicc. I can't take it.

I too shall wait for Joker II and see how that fairs -- if its great, I'll want that figure... and if it sucks, it will likely undo my desire to have this Joker on my shelf anyway.

So once again, patience wins!
Whatever you say, Mur-RAY

joker-joaquin gif.gif

Just curious, is there a “definitive” 1/6 body to use for a custom Joaquin Joker? I can’t find any that seem scrawny enough.

I just sent this to Inart, what do you guys think about it ?

Hi !

Here's my take on what would be a perfect pack for your Joaquin Phoenix Joker set.

In the making off Todd Philips calls the scene in the bathroom the beginning of a transformation.

Then Arthur really finds himself when he puts on his makeup and his suit right before going to Murray's talk show, asking him to call him Joker.
He does that with the Idea of literally ending his life by suicide.
But at the last moment he changes his mind and instead kills Murray, the one that gave him the Idea of the name starting the full transition to his new persona spilling the blood of someone he once loved and inspired him.

The accident in the police car symbolise the death of his former self making him ready to be born again helped by the rioters that sees in him something more than Arthur Fleck.
And using his own blood to draw that smile on his face is the final act of his transformation.
It's literally wrote in the script !
"He is the Joker"

So it would make total sense to have 3 figures with 3 looks that symbolise perfectly the 3 acts of his transformation from Arthur Fleck to the Joker.

You have 2 of them already, you should really make the third one in my opinion to have the perfect pack and hommage to the movie and the character.

- Bathroom Arthur Fleck

- Murray's Talk Show Joker

- Bloodied "reborn"Joker.

Hopefully you'll consider doing that INART Collectibles ! Thank you !

InCollage_20231118_062418886.jpg

Last edited:
I just sent this to Inart, what do you guys think about it ?

Hi !

Here's my take on what would be a perfect pack for your Joaquin Phoenix Joker set.

In the making off Todd Philips calls the scene in the bathroom the beginning of a transformation.

Then Arthur really finds himself when he puts on his makeup and his suit right before going to Murray's talk show, asking him to call him Joker.
He does that with the Idea of literally ending his life by suicide.
But at the last moment he changes his mind and instead kills Murray, the one that gave him the Idea of the name starting the full transition to his new persona spilling the blood of someone he once loved and inspired him.

The accident in the police car symbolise the death of his former self making him ready to be born again helped by the rioters that sees in him something more than Arthur Fleck.
And using his own blood to draw that smile on his face is the final act of his transformation.
It's literally wrote in the script !
"He is the Joker"

So it would make total sense to have 3 figures with 3 looks that symbolise perfectly the 3 acts of his transformation from Arthur Fleck to the Joker.

You have 2 of them already, you should really make the third one in my opinion to have the perfect pack and hommage to the movie and the character.

- Bathroom Arthur Fleck

- Murray's Talk Show Joker

- Bloodied "reborn"Joker.

Hopefully you'll consider doing that INART Collectibles ! Thank you !

View attachment 674571
I absolutely agree as I consider the ‘blood-smile’ to be the most essential display piece for Phoenix’s Joker.

How much more damaged is Joker’s suit after the crash than it was on the Murray Show?
If we could just get them to add the bloody head sculpt and the appropriate hands for applying the blood, that could suffice.
Only problem is, I’d really like to have the Murray display and the riot scene together.

Either way, I thinks it’s a bad choice for them to overlook this key moment entirely.

In my opinion it just makes so much more sense to have a second headsculpt for this look instead of Carnival... Maybe it's an issue with the license.

It's Michael Landon as the Joker. For those who remember.
That might be kind of interesting considering the roles he played.

I just got this yesterday, but I still kinda want the Inart pack tho... If they change a few things for the better it's going to be hard not to get tempted.

View attachment 674939View attachment 674942
Funnily enough, my first thought was that, due to the headsculpt, he ALMOST looks more like one of the other Jokers we saw running after Phoenix in the shots of the filming of Folie á Deux that came out than he does like phoenix himself.
68366679-0-image-a-1_1678059465439.jpg

Back