InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these super-HD nuggets.

Is there a video these are from? It wouldn't take long for Inart to finesse this into a must-have for me. I'm already chomping at the bit to own a 1/6 Phoenix Joker, been waiting since 2019 for something, and all I've bloody gotten is a 1/3 Arthur Fleck from JND... A HYPER-REALISTIC MIDDLE-AGED MAN IN A HOODIE!

I want my dancing clown.

Is there a video these are from? It wouldn't take long for Inart to finesse this into a must-have for me. I'm already chomping at the bit to own a 1/6 Phoenix Joker, been waiting since 2019 for something, and all I've bloody gotten is a 1/3 Arthur Fleck from JND... A HYPER-REALISTIC MIDDLE-AGED MAN IN A HOODIE!

I want my dancing clown.
Nope I would have posted it if there were.

Crazy to think it will be around mid-late 2025 when we finally have these guys on display. A whole 6 years after the release of the first film and even after the sequel.

that's the struggle with a moducase set up. It's a pain trying to organize, I have had to sold off a majority of my Marvel figures because the shelf was way too crowded compared to my other stuff that look cleaner and neat. Risers have been a life saver though
yeah it sucks, but risers are a life send for me. you're inclined and almost have to use them if you're displaying figures. moducases are better for statues. i have a df130 and im unable to fit my dioramas in there on top of the risers unless i really make a huge change and start removing figures and putting them outside if i don't want to change or raise my shelves to accommodate the dios.

i can put my dios/jokers outside in my max case but i don't think that would be a good plan since i want to keep them close. this is an old picture of my case but it wouldn't be a "bad" idea to put the rest of the jokers inside there, but this case is not in my room and i like my grail pieces inside my room instead of out

DSC_0186.JPG

So the waistcoat buttons are clear.
Red suit material is a strange choice though.
interesting. it almost comes across as a dirty transparent yellow/brown

the normal shirt button does not look good though, i think it stands out too much as a bright green and should be darker so it blends with the shirt

This set is kinda starting to grow on me, if they fix some stuff like the clothes I might be tempted. I wish one of the three was an Arthur Fleck for better variety lol, and I also think the diorama pieces aren't that impressive. A preorder is probably a long ways off so I guess we all have time to think about it.

A custom Arthur Fleck was made, probably the best I’ve seen.

Yes! I sound like a broken record about that blood grin sculpt, please InArt! It’s the defining moment of his character imo, finally embracing The Joker. He was still uncertain after killing Murray, wasn’t until he saw the chaos riding in the cop car.

View attachment 666995

dislike this one a lot, i don't see this encompassing arthur at all. lots of artists have difficulty making the front bang/curls at the front of his hair. i dislike most arthur flecks that are made. this head is not a good head for arthur, especially once people start giving him dull and lifeless expressions like this that lack any emotion. lots of custom sculpts suffer from thousand yard stare syndrome.

dai's sculpt has room to look amazing, but direction that some artist or clients choose is poor

Wasn't even planning on getting this but this head sculpt and pose alone is changing my mind.
View attachment 667173
Yeah all three look extremely tempting to get but I'll be happy with just one which would be his raspberry suit one. These will be the most expensive yet especially if they are sold as an "All In" set but even as Option A or B they could come with the diorama backdrop which would be great to pose in a detolf as scene specific.

Yeah all three look extremely tempting to get but I'll be happy with just one which would be his raspberry suit one. These will be the most expensive yet especially if they are sold as an "All In" set but even as Option A or B they could come with the diorama backdrop which would be great to pose in a detolf as scene specific.
Pretty sure IA confirmed it’s an All In- take it or leave it type situation with this set.
Two bodies; the Mur-ray show version with Diorama and then the bathroom figure with the additional head sculpt and accessories to turn him into the hospital clown.

No set A or B options.

Pretty sure IA confirmed it’s an All In- take it or leave it type situation with this set.
Two bodies; the Mur-ray show version with Diorama and then the bathroom figure with the additional head sculpt and accessories to turn him into the hospital clown.

No set A or B options.
That sucks guess I'm not supposed to own a rooted Joker after all. Lol

I really wanted an InArt Phoenix Joker but this package is just too thicc. I can't take it.

I too shall wait for Joker II and see how that fairs -- if its great, I'll want that figure... and if it sucks, it will likely undo my desire to have this Joker on my shelf anyway.

So once again, patience wins!

Back