InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked it up. Hong Kong is 13 hours ahead of EST. That would put it at 9am EST, 8am CST, and 6am PST.
Screenshot_20240129_223554_Clock.jpg

Maybe this has been talked about a bunch, but am I crazy or is this a different sculpt than what’s included in this set? His eyes look open to me:

IMG_4047.jpeg

Fantastic looking set. If only I loved this movie enough to get it, I would probably go for the full 4-pack set. As a stand alone piece, I think the bathroom scene one says a lot. I agree that the doctor/Everything Must Go version is the least desirable one. I've seen a good handful of "custom" figures from this movie going for sale since the initial official announcement last week. I can't imagine anyone getting their money back on those custom figures with how good these ones look, even with some of the inaccuracies that others have pointed out.

Last edited:
Do they give you a 2nd scalp with the green hair... or is that removable after all? How's he holding it while sitting?

If that piece comes off the smiling sculpt, well that's a whole 'nother thing now.

Do they give you a 2nd scalp with the green hair... or is that removable after all? How's he holding it while sitting?

If that piece comes off the smiling sculpt, well that's a whole 'nother thing now.
likely magnetic. same goes for the hat that goes on top of the cap

It’s probably a bald headsculpt underneath though so it would still need some serious work to make it an alternate head for the red suit.

I really want to see the smiling sculpt without that skullcap on now... yes work, but a lot less then if you had to dremel it off.

The idea of hairing that sculpt and adding the 'bloody smears' ups its value instantly.

This really came out to be the masterpiece from this release.

IMG_8972.jpeg

it's abit over my limit....
divided by 2, it's more expensive than single Gandalf each...

somehow it's not up on official IA website...
let's see if my local reseller will get a better price..

Back