InArt Michael Jackson (Dangerous Tour)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how much this will be? You can get a Blitzway 1/4 scale for under 500$.
I would be tempted by this but I'm limiting myself to collect only game/movie merch.

Blitzway's 1:4 is an absolute bargain for the size of the thing for sure (ordered that).

I still expect this to be somewhere close to that price despite being smaller in size. I've got all the Hot Toys ones (which are dated) so it's hard to pass up on a decent one at last.

Inart posted this and didn't take any pictures of MJ so wondering

📍Special note: Some of the works are still under supervision, and photography is prohibited at the request of the copyright holder. For those works that have been officially announced/pre-sold, photos can be taken normally, thank you for your co-operation.

Head sculpt and hair looks awesome, would like to see the eyes. Not a big fan of this outfit with silver and gold. Do we know what the second MJ will be, is it definitely Smooth Criminal? Would have liked to see an outfit with leather.

Head sculpt and hair looks awesome, would like to see the eyes. Not a big fan of this outfit with silver and gold. Do we know what the second MJ will be, is it definitely Smooth Criminal? Would have liked to see an outfit with leather.

I still have doubts we're getting two. I hope we are, but I think this is it and potentially that bust they were talking about.

Inart posted this and didn't take any pictures of MJ so wondering

📍Special note: Some of the works are still under supervision, and photography is prohibited at the request of the copyright holder. For those works that have been officially announced/pre-sold, photos can be taken normally, thank you for your co-operation.
Lol read the room InArt!

I still have doubts we're getting two. I hope we are, but I think this is it and potentially that bust they were talking about.

That'd be very disappointing if all we get is MJ in some random outfit he wore once.

I'd love an updated version of this one. It's arguably his most famous outfit and performance. The glove, the socks, the moonwalk, the toe stand...it's what comes to mind when I think of MJ.

1690566431621.png

This looks stellar. :eek: Does BBTS usually carry Inart / Queen Studio figures, or should I be looking to import? :unsure:

BBTS does not. Spec Fiction I believe may be the only US retailer to carry InArt products, but if their Joker is anything to go by, theretheir shipment may come many months later than imports will

Last edited:
BBTS does not. Spec Fiction I believe may be the only US retailer to carry InArt products, but if their Joker is anything to go by, there shipment may come many months later than imports will
Thank you - I appreciate it. Any feedback on ordering from Queen Studios directly?

Thank you - I appreciate it. Any feedback on ordering from Queen Studios directly?
I’m not actually sure if you can order InArt figures from them directly here… buttons on their site are usually greyed out with “not available in your country” or something, at least for me. But ask anyone here and ordering from Giantoy or Onesixthkit will likely be your best bet and even lets you avoid federal/state taxes

That'd be very disappointing if all we get is MJ in some random outfit he wore once.

I'd love an updated version of this one. It's arguably his most famous outfit and performance. The glove, the socks, the moonwalk, the toe stand...it's what comes to mind when I think of MJ.

View attachment 652595

I have this and the fedora tipped ALL the way forward to hide that dated head sculpt.

I get what you're saying, even if I'm firmly "Smooth Criminal" on this one.

I’m not actually sure if you can order InArt figures from them directly here… buttons on their site are usually greyed out with “not available in your country” or something, at least for me. But ask anyone here and ordering from Giantoy or Onesixthkit will likely be your best bet and even lets you avoid federal/state taxes
Thanks, man. Word is the PO should be dropping around his (MJ's) Birthday. (y)

Is there supposed to be another version?
Apparently so there were 3 bases with MJ logo so anything is possible.

It's possible that the prototype wasn't ready or was still with licensors, who knows but they did say it was multiple.

They also asked people not to take pictures of him due to still going through licensing.

Back