InArt Michael Jackson (Dangerous Tour)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1690464820773.jpg

Woww. So the talk about Smooth Criminal and Billie Jean was just talk. Instead we get the exact same thing Blitzway have done but from a different date with a different jacket (Bucharest).

I know the photos are low quality but this looks like trash here. Easy skip.

They did say 2 so we'll see if it was just talk but yeah easy pass! I'm hoping for smooth criminal.

Also there is more than 1 base so time will tell.

But wasn't the second one the bust? I hope they ARE doing two.

It's hard to judge from this to be honest, but it defintely doesn't look good and that "deluxe" stand (if optional) is a definite nope. That looks horribly cheap.

EDIT: Just saw the other stand, you're right. Here's hoping.

If it's the Dangerous Tour version of Smooth Criminal (and not Billie Jean) I may snap and buy both (likeness depending) because that's pretty bad ass.

Last edited:
Wasn’t the Hot Toys Billie Jean from that tour?

I hope we get the Billie Jean from the Motown Anniversary and the original music video.

This isn't the HIStory tour. It's the Dangerous Tour (despite the title of the thread). Look up Bucharest 1992.

That said, I'd rather anything but Billie Jean (again) from a tour set. Has to be Smooth Criminal :angryfist:

Back