InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supes indeed needs serious work but I don’t hate this as much as first reaction.

It is growing on me now we have better photos. (Standard protocol).

View attachment 666824View attachment 666825
It's not growing on me at all lol. Clark kent looks pretty good but that supes headsculpt looks terrible. The suit itself though isn't too bad, i think it looks good. I'm not the biggest fan of superman so i probably won't get this even if many improvements are made just cause I'm not a die hard fan, but if the updated headsculpt looks incredible I'll consider it.

Last edited:
Why are people worried about this? Even at this stage it already looks great imo. And InArt has tweaked every release so far. I'm not worried. Once it's releases this WILL BE THE Superman to own on the shelf. Hell of a lot of potential here.

Ideally though, I think they should fully commit to either a smile/smirk or determination in the sculpt. Right now it appears they are trying to appease both looks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003_080405_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231003_080405_Instagram.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 0
Very much looking forward to seeing this evolve and improve the way their other figures have. It might be their worst initial sculpt to date but still confident they'll get it right in the end.

Very much looking forward to seeing this evolve and improve the way their other figures have. It might be their worst initial sculpt to date but still confident they'll get it right in the end.
I think that award is still held by the initial Aragorn sculpt. I didn't see Viggo in it at all. This I can totally see Reeve. I'm just not 100% on board with the expression so much the likeness.

Supes indeed needs serious work but I don’t hate this as much as first reaction.

It is growing on me now we have better photos. (Standard protocol).

View attachment 666824View attachment 666825

Not being an artist myself and therefore being completely ignorant to how the process works, could it be that the head sculpt (minus the hair) is actually quite accurate but only missing paint applications to bring it all together. It seems quite a few of the features appear quite accurate or is the mould just completely off?

Wow the Superman heads put does NOT look like Christopher Reeves at all IMO. It looks like something That Mezco toys would put out. The Clark Kent head needs minor work. I have faith Inar as a company that they will fix it before final production though. They have been spot on with all their other releases that I think they will fix this one before they release it.

Body is impressive, looks a lot like Reeve’s actual physique and not just a random muscle body.
Reeve actually has two major body weight in the first movie, first one in the studio which is mostly where he shot the FoS scenes and the outdoor promotional photos like the two in here. And Finally, where go so big in the scene at Gallup New Mexico shooting the death of Lois Lane. InArt need to decide which body type they want to use on this figure because there is a BIG difference in both.
Why are people worried about this? Even at this stage it already looks great imo. And InArt has tweaked every release so far. I'm not worried. Once it's releases this WILL BE THE Superman to own on the shelf. Hell of a lot of potential here.

Ideally though, I think they should fully commit to either a smile/smirk or determination in the sculpt. Right now it appears they are trying to appease both looks.
Because he did that a lot...the right side smirk thing was all over the promotional photos and such.
CW-STM-NYC-Superman-water-pose-left-shoulder-color.png
portrait5.jpg

Last edited:
Reeve actually has two major body weight in the first movie, first one in the studio which is mostly where he shot the FoS scenes and the outdoor promotional photos like the two in here. And Finally, where go so big in the scene at Gallup New Mexico shooting the death of Lois Lane. InArt need to decide which body type they want to use on this figure because there is a BIG difference in both.

Because he did that a lot...the right side smirk thing was all over the promotional photos and such.View attachment 666884View attachment 666875

I think the IA sculpt needs to lessen the brow to a more relaxed look then if this is what they are going for. I'm ok with the smirk, just the brow needs to match it then. Imo.

Logo needs to be bigger, neck line also wrong, pants not tight enough. Face needs lots of work. Eyes wrong and jaw not square enough also chin to small and needs the cleft, nose needs to be straighter. To be honest I think the whole thing needs a re-sculpt.
inart supes comparison.jpg

1696345192650.png

Borrowed from Myenshi on the previous page, the suit looks more like Supergirls with the small emblem and curved neckline.

Last edited:
Logo needs to be bigger, neck line also wrong, pants not tight enough. Face needs lots of work. Eyes wrong and jaw not square enough also chin to small and needs the cleft, nose needs to be straighter. To be honest I think the whole thing needs a re-sculpt.View attachment 666894
View attachment 666921
Borrowed from Myenshi on the previous page, the suit looks more like Supergirls with the small emblem and curved neckline.
Whole inart head looks a bit skinny as well.

Shockingly bad. Reeve looks like the traffic cop in Dumb and Dumber right after he drinks the bottle of urine.

If I do pre-order this, I’ll look to cancel it almost immediately.

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've read in a while on this *********** of a site. And I've seen really stupid ****.

This will be my one and only Supes for the time being. Of course, that might change if the new movie is good.

Last edited:
The stitching is too thick for this scale, this is when you need to make artistic choices based on the scale. You don't need to match it to the exact material used in the real costume, you need to find a material that looks closest to the real thing at 1/6 scale.

Back