InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that’s disappointing. I have no doubt that it will be reworked but does not look good.

Clark's sculpt looks good. I won't be ordering until I see improvement but I'm hopeful.

Justin recently did a build a figure video on a custom Clark. Have to say it looked better than what InArt is showing. I’m sure it’ll look better by reveal but not impressed at the moment.

It's like the first Aragorn reveal all over again.

But that turned out well for all the terrible feedback. Give 'em hell!

crvatv4rfn191.gif

Honestly I’m not worried at all, they’ll definitely update everything that’s off. They’ve delivered on everything else so they definitely will with this too. After this superman though I’m done collecting the character

Oof definitely a rough early prototype. Like @Wor-Gar said, this reminds me of how the early Aragorn looked. Really awkward and off at their convention. It'll definitely be adjusted before we see some official announcement pictures.

Funny enough, I think he's a bit too buff and could be a bit skinnier. Looks like they made his chest too puffy as well as his biceps. Opposite of what we're seeing with their Cavill.

Definitely gonna catch some tough early feedback but it's part of the game.

Some further work needed I guess..
View attachment 666322
Body looks better
boots too dark
Suit looks good
Cape or body may need some work at the traps as it's looking a bit flat there, though that could be the angle.
Trunks aren't the correct shape
Headsculpt needs lots of work
The way the hands work is nice for this though that means no wrist articulation most likely
display base is pretty awesome, though I hope for the final version that the "Superman" logo is embossed/debossed instead of just printed

Last edited:
Body looks better
boots too dark
Suit looks good
Cape or body may need some work at the traps as it's looking a bit flat there, though that could be the angle.
Trunks aren't the correct shape
Headsculpt needs lots of work
The way the hands work is nice for this though that means no wrist articulation most likely
display base is pretty awesome, though I hope for the "Superman" logo is embossed/debossed instead of just printed
I’d be okay with them doing like Joker and including a selection of “static” and “ball jointed” hands.

I’d be okay with them doing like Joker and including a selection of “static” and “ball jointed” hands.
I could see that though that would require different forearm connections again like Joker. I can imagine that being quite the chore swapping those out. Imagine stretching and/or snagging the suit while doing that too?

Back