InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peek-a-boo-hide.gif

What’s the next big Chinese/Japanese Toy Show coming up this winter? Cause, at the moment, I’m like “I’m so damn excited to finally see InArt’s Reeve Superman at whatever that show is!” You’ve banked a lot of good will, Viper. Don’t pull a Howard Chan.:lol

As far as Clark goes, I just want to point to the JND statue and be like “just do that.”

Ok, this must’ve been rushed to make an appearance at this show.

I wish they hadn’t revealed it in this current state. The feedback is gonna be demoralizing to InArt and the team behind this…

Like…who thought this was show ready??

These definitely look rushed. I'll probably stay off these threads for a few months, which is what I did with Aragorn.

What’s the next big Chinese/Japanese Toy Show coming up this winter? Cause, at the moment, I’m like “I’m so damn excited to finally see InArt’s Reeve Superman at whatever that show is!” You’ve banked a lot of good will, Viper. Don’t pull a Howard Chan.:lol

As far as Clark goes, I just want to point to the JND statue and be like “just do that.”

Everything they’ve shown up to this point have been bangers. Even Cavillman’s first reveal was a better effort than this.

Sigh…

At least the other reveals look good. But this Reeveman needs to go back to formula…

Everything they’ve shown up to this point have been bangers. Even Cavillman’s first reveal was a better effort than this.

Sigh…

At least the other reveals look good. But this Reeveman needs to go back to formula…
Is it weird that I’m not disappointed in the slightest? If it was Hot Toys, I’d be disappointed. Because I’d know that’s the **** they’d likely be shipping us, but, as it stands, with everything I’ve seen from IA, I’m just excited to see the suits, the clothes, and the accessories. The sculpts might as well be cardboard printouts of 3D models in progress because I know damn well they aren’t going to allow them to be shown up by a Hot Toys sculpt from a decade ago.

These need a lot of work, no question, but I’m a technology obsessed millennial. We like instant gratification. So, by all means, show me the half-assed first attempt and then give me regular updates and transparency as you get it up to where it needs to be in lieu of 5 years of radio silence and a semi-finished prototype that may or may not incur any revisions.

I'm not sure what bothers me more, the puffy body with huge neck, or the weird S curl. Never thought I'd see anyone get that so wrong.
The S is fine. Not hard to tweak it a little more to have the 2 goldfishes which makes up the symbol

Is it weird that I’m not disappointed in the slightest? If it was Hot Toys, I’d be disappointed. Because I’d know that’s the **** they’d likely be shipping us, but, as it stands, with everything I’ve seen from IA, I’m just excited to see the suits, the clothes, and the accessories. The sculpts might as well be cardboard printouts of 3D models in progress because I know damn well they aren’t going to allow them to be shown up by a Hot Toys sculpt from a decade ago.

These need a lot of work, no question, but I’m a technology obsessed millennial. We like instant gratification. So, by all means, show me the half-assed first attempt and then give me regular updates and transparency as you get it up to where it needs to be in lieu of 5 years of radio silence and a semi-finished prototype that may or may not incur any revisions.
True enough. I have no doubt it'll be improved greatly over time. But after all the buildup in this thread, it's hard not to be disappointed by this first glimpse we're getting of it.

True enough. I have no doubt it'll be improved greatly over time. But after all the buildup in this thread, it's hard not to be disappointed by this first glimpse we're getting of it.
To be honest? I’d be more disappointed in the fact that there’s not a smiling head. That’s the one I want and that’s the one that needs to be perfect.

Trust the process. InArt has put out janky looking prototypes before and have ended up doing amazing jobs for the final product so far.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m confident they’ll revise the hell out of it.

I just feel that they’re still in their “infancy”…they really can’t afford to have any slip ups yknow? Reeveman is such a desired figure…you’d want to make a statement to the fan base AND competition with a phenomenal 1st reveal.

I still trust IA and their process. But this is gonna backfire and I can’t imagine it won’t cause any demoralization with the team.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m confident they’ll revise the hell out of it.

I just feel that they’re still in their “infancy”…they really can’t afford to have any slip ups yknow? Reeveman is such a desired figure…you’d want to make a statement to the fan base AND competition with a phenomenal 1st reveal.

I still trust IA and their process. But this is gonna backfire and I can’t imagine it won’t cause any demoralization with the team.
I think that’s why I feel less disappointed and more excited. I thought I’d have to wait 6 months to see this thing go up for pre-order from being on display. Knowing that it’s arguably the most anticipated release out of the festival and they absolutely ****ed it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they rearrange their entire schedule and bumped him to the front of the line just so they can go out of their way to put out the fires.:lol

I think that’s why I feel less disappointed and more excited. I thought I’d have to wait 6 months to see this thing go up for pre-order from being on display. Knowing that it’s arguably the most anticipated release out of the festival and they absolutely ****ed it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they rearrange their entire schedule and bumped him to the front of the line just so they can go out of their way to put out the fires.:lol

When you put it that way…🤣🤣🤣

Back