Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also for those who have theirs is this dent on the chin normal or is it a casting issue? I don't see it on any others 😂🤦

1000029331.jpg

Just love these sculpts! I love what InArt is doing!! I'm actually excited about the hobby again and thinking of all the characters and possibilities this company could do moving forward. I hope we see many more Horror offerings from them! New Line? They gotta do Freddy! 🔥

PSX_20231127_092709.jpg
20231127_092524.jpg

Just got my deluxe Pennywise today and I am blown away. My first Inart figure, and I am impressed with the quality of the figure but also of the packaging, directions, everything. I have not been this excited opening up a figure in years. Photos coming tomorrow, while I play with this guy and try to figure out how to put the head on. Both heads are 10/10 for this figure, and I was not even a fan of the movie!

I've finally taken some Hot Toys and INART side-by-side photos.

The INART has better proportions overall, although I like the height of Hot Toys' figure. The INART head sculpts are incredible in comparison to Hot Toys. Hot Toys Pennywise is still a great value, but if you're a fan of the monster, the movie, or just amazing pieces of figure art, most will be extremely happy with INART's Pennywise.

The second INART head sculpt can be placed on the Hot Toys body, although it will not be secure, so you'll have to be careful to avoid it falling off.

Pennywise_Comps_1.jpg

Pennywise_Comps_2.jpg

Pennywise_Comps_4.jpg

Pennywise_Comps_5.jpg

Pennywise_Comps_3.jpg

Pennywise_Comps_6.jpg

I thought that the rooted hair would have swayed me more, but it is really the tailoring that sets the InArt apart for me, as well as smoother ratchet joints. Has anyone tried the HT hands on the IA version? the IA hands are out of this world, but just not enough of them

So instead of getting the inart version wich i had my eyes on, i got these headsculpts from yondu Toysmacc from a very nice guy. So quite happy with the result.
20230806_190459.jpg

20230721_171222.jpg

20230721_174040.jpg

20230721_172547.jpg
20230721_174404.jpg

20230721_170805.jpg
20230721_171507.jpg
20240121_213338.jpg
There are some things i like better on these sculpts and on inart. For exemple the forehead proportions, i found the inart version still way to small. He has a big baloon head this guy. The eyes though are bloody awesome on the inart version they nailed that part! Have to metion the hair to, its way to short on the normal sculpt. I know, i know my sculpts haircuts looks like he just rolled out of the bed. Got some advice to style it with hairspray but i am no hairdresser. To scared i mess the damm thing up. Back on track. The suit or body on the inart looks to big. Prefer the hot toys one. Cut the collar though. The base i love both. Inart looks far superior though, quality spoken. But the sewer is cool on the hot toys one. Either way both has ups and downs. Depends on what things you prefer. Think if you got the inart version you will be happy with it same as hot toys. I am happy with this custom one. No need for spending more on this guy

Last edited:
I've finally received the Pennywise, and I'm happy he's great!
He needs a few adjustments and other things to be done before being displayed, but afterwards it's really good, even more with the diorama

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

However, I did have a few problems...
The system of securing the HS in the capsules by locking the neck is excellent in terms of security, but InArt didn't think that the heads of this Pennywise were not sculpted on the neck and could be detached???
As a result, they're not held on properly, and came off the neck during transport.

When I opened my box, my 2 headsculpts were wandering around in their capsules, it's simply shameful, fortunately they weren't damaged
02.jpg
03.jpg

And 2nd thing,
When I opened my box, I heard a noise and wondered where it was coming from, so it was the base.
ALL the magnets on my base are completely unstuck and walk around inside, so Pennywise can no longer be magnetized to the base...

It's really not serious from InArt, especially they already had complaints about the magnets on their previous figures and apparently did nothing to fix it...

Amazing looking figure, but Inart really does need to do a better job with simple things like keeping the sculpts from getting banged around in transport, and dealing with the magnet stand issues. I ultimately just moved my Joker to a regular HT stand because there was no way to fix the stand issue without disassembling it and reattaching the magnets in different spots.

The connection looks different from the way the Gandalf headsculpt was secured in. They had a locking mechanism for his. The magnets are definitely their biggest area for need ox improvement.

The magnets unsticking is very bad design. I know they can't control their deliveries being thrown all over the place, but they need to find a glue that is more secure.

I no longer want a 1/6 Pennywise unless I can get one of these. I assume they are long gone? :lol

View attachment 687921
I love this sculpt, Irettan is doing some sculpts also so keep eyes peeled on that.

Yondu did this sculpt too which really messes with my eyes! 😂
1000033162.png

Oh also sharing another pic!

1000033097.jpg
1000033095.jpg

I no longer want a 1/6 Pennywise unless I can get one of these. I assume they are long gone? :lol

View attachment 687921
Long gone i am afraid. Just be on the lookout on ebay. I got lucky to find these 2. Also did some hair styling on one of the sculpts last weekend. It was my first time styling 1/6 hair. Have to say it was pretty difficult, spend at least 4 hours on it. But it came out pretty decent compared to what it was
20240204_160458.jpg
20240204_160357.jpg
20240204_160420.jpg
20240204_160338.jpg

Back