Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20231115_140228_Instagram.jpg

Looking forward to seeing mods on this one, I really really dig this figure.

My only grips are the ruffles/collar.

Sculpts are insanely good I do wish the sculpt was a bit bigger ( proto seemed better)however details are amazing!

Outfit is incredible really dig the level of detail on this! Inart are killing it!

Sorry to see that Rzeznikk. InArt will make it right though. I didn't have any problems with a replacement for my Joker accessories.

Anyway, this looks fantastic. This is one of those figures where the movable eyes will really benefit the overall character & presentation. I'm always worried about movable eyes wrecking a sculpt but when they nail it is pretty damn cool.

Got my Pennywise today from Kit! But a few casualties...At least it appears no damage to the sculpts. But a bit annoying about the other parts.View attachment 675546View attachment 675547View attachment 675548View attachment 675549
I received mine yesterday. Both my head sculpts were loose just like this. Any issues with yours, Josh?

I don't feel like there is any damage to the sculpts but the hair in the regular sculpt looks a bit flat on top. But looking at images it seems this might be normal? Want sure if that middle tuft should be more poofed up.

The hair on the teeth sculpt looks fine despite being loose. Any comment on the hair of the regular sculpt? Does it look OK to you guys?

20231124_230158.jpg
20231124_231045.jpg
20231124_231049.jpg
20231124_231101.jpg

Got my Pennywise today from Kit! But a few casualties...At least it appears no damage to the sculpts. But a bit annoying about the other parts.View attachment 675546View attachment 675547View attachment 675548View attachment 675549
My
I got Pennywise in today from Kit. He looks phenomenal! I did a little out of the box futzing, but will really futz it once I decide on a pose.

Make sure you put the neck and head on correctly or he'll look as though he has a long neck.

View attachment 675416
View attachment 675417
View attachment 675418
View attachment 675419
My God how did you get that neck in there. For the life of me I couldn't get it in snugly and so I feel like mine sits a bit high.

Sorry to see that Rzeznikk. InArt will make it right though. I didn't have any problems with a replacement for my Joker accessories.

Anyway, this looks fantastic. This is one of those figures where the movable eyes will really benefit the overall character & presentation. I'm always worried about movable eyes wrecking a sculpt but when they nail it is pretty damn cool.
Thanks for that info. Glad that will be taken care of then. Definitely was a bummer seeing that when I opened it

I received mine yesterday. Both my head sculpts were loose just like this. Any issues with yours, Josh?

I don't feel like there is any damage to the sculpts but the hair in the regular sculpt looks a bit flat on top. But looking at images it seems this might be normal? Want sure if that middle tuft should be more poofed up.

The hair on the teeth sculpt looks fine despite being loose. Any comment on the hair of the regular sculpt? Does it look OK to you guys?

View attachment 675552View attachment 675553View attachment 675554View attachment 675555

My sculpts appear fine. I think the hair looks fine. Probably could poof it up if you really wanted to but I don't think it's off to the point to go through the hassle.

Pics incoming!

Few things I did was
1. I took out access cotton that was in his poofy shoulders. I felt theres too much.
2. I tucked one layer of his collar down inside his suit. That top layers was sticking up in his face and for whatever reason didn't want to lay down.

3. I pushed the broken piece back together (it has a wire inside for support) so it's still serviceable, just not in the condition it should be.

I put the "normal" sculpt on my Acme Toys version and put him with the diorama so I could make use of both sculpts.

The winner here is the mouthy/teethy/monster sculpt. I fuggin LOVE it!

Aside from my issues when I opened him up I still love this guy. I really love InArt right now and what they are doing and offering to us collectors. I hope it continues! 🎈

PSX_20231125_144015.jpg

PSX_20231125_143937.jpg

PSX_20231125_143832.jpg

PSX_20231125_143720.jpg

PSX_20231125_143821.jpg

PSX_20231125_115756.jpg

PSX_20231125_115822.jpg

PSX_20231125_142537.jpg

Last edited:
My

My God how did you get that neck in there. For the life of me I couldn't get it in snugly and so I feel like mine sits a bit high.
Here's a video of the technique I used when attaching the neck and head sculpt(12 seconds in). Also make sure the the magnet part of the neck is all the way in the head sculpt.

Amazing pics and set up!! As mentioned on Facebook that sculpt really suits the acme outfit just needs weathering. The normal sculpt feels almost a bit small for the body on the inart but that could be the collar and Ruffles being one size and large.

Inart are killing it though and I'm pumped for their next figure though my wallet needs a rest! 😂

Amazing pics and set up!! As mentioned on Facebook that sculpt really suits the acme outfit just needs weathering. The normal sculpt feels almost a bit small for the body on the inart but that could be the collar and Ruffles being one size and large.

Inart are killing it though and I'm pumped for their next figure though my wallet needs a rest! 😂
Thanks!

Decided to take this apart sadly the arm joint on the shoulder broke! 🤦 Waiting on Kit to help if he can for now just popped it into the outfit. Putting the neck on properly helps hugely!
1000029320.jpg

Last edited:
Back