In what order do you rate the Indiana Jones Movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All were miles ahead of most movies, but...
1. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
2. Last Crusade
3. Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
4. Temple Of Doom

For me, ROTLA & TLC are interchangeable as the best. And TOD & KOTCS interchangeable as the weakest. Don't know why but I never really liked TOD. I enjoyed KOTCS though. Didn't even mind the Alien/Refrigerator stuff either. Just didn't care for Shia LeBonehead. :lol

For me, ROTLA & TLC are interchangeable as the best. And TOD & KOTCS interchangeable as the weakest. Don't know why but I never really liked TOD. I enjoyed KOTCS though. Didn't even mind the Alien/Refrigerator stuff either. Just didn't care for Shia LeBonehead. :lol

Totally on the same page Dev. Its kind of depends on which I'm watching at the time.

1. Last Crusade - I don't consider it a Raiders rehash like most are saying, to me it was a Father/Son story and probably the best on screen father son relationship/chemistry I've ever seen. I can't think of one weak actor in the cast, something I can't say about the other films.
2. Raiders - great movie, but I just liked TLC slightly better (probably because Ravenwood isn't the best character nor actress).
3. Kingdom - I didn't like this movie, but I'll rank it anyway. Shia is beyond annoying and completely ruined the film with his presence (I've never seen a more annoying actor - the guy can't even hide his doucheyness on screen!), but it was great to see Indy back and I thought the story was still better than TOD.
4. TOD - Capshaw's acting is worse than Shia's, but she doesn't seem like a total heel like he does. The story just didn't carry my interest much.

I don't see how anyone can rank TOD last. The bridge and the dinner scene are prolly the best of the series.

"Ah, dessert. Chilled monkey brains."

Raiders is amazing. I heard somewhere they made a forth movie, but I keep forcing that out of my skull every time it's mentioned. :)

1) Raiders/TOD

2) Last Crusade/First act of Kingdom

.... once the wheels fell off in South America. :pfft:

Back