Immortals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess 300 wasn't quite gay enough.

This movie gives you no male nudity, but a fine close up of a great girl's ass.

In fact, most of the dude's in the flick are wearing clothes. Shorts maybe, but no leather thongs.

And that girl's ass...:yess:

Just got back from seeing it. I was extremely let down.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't seen this movie, but to those that have do you think this would be a good license for Sideshow to make collectibles from?

Not as good as 300 bit I liked it. Don't see why it's rated so low. Nice gore, a nice ass shot, Superman was good and Rourke was awesome as usual. The art production and set design was outstanding.

I agree EvilFace. Well done movie. Great pacing and visuals and while not the strongest story, I did enjoy it. I actually enjoyed this much more than 300. All that 300 was spear and shield block, spear and shield block. Lame.

I thought this was a really great film. I loved the visuals & score. Especially the score for the final Rourke battle. I didn't much care for the Christmas nutcracker scene. :/ :lol

I may have enjoyed it more then 300. That last act was really great.

And I would buy a King Hypeiron.

I find I enjoyed the hero and villain in this, more than 300. As a whole movie, I'm not quite sure yet.

I too, would join in the purchasing of Hyperion.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man i really loved that booty. highlight of the whole movie dont care if it wasnt her.

I find I enjoyed the hero and villain in this, more than 300. As a whole movie, I'm not quite sure yet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

100% Agree. I thought the casting was done really well. I personally liked this film a bit more than 300

If they do make Hyperion I hope he comes with a pomegranate & walnuts :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, that's big since 300 for most is a good film. I'm very interested to watch this. :monkey1

Back