Immortals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Immortals Trailer UP

i'm sensing this as a cheap man's "braveheart" movie. done with cheesy magic bow, double dipped with "troy's" fruity undertones. :lol:rotfl

I would have thought this was a joke trailer if I hadn't read this thread first. Probably some of the worst lighting in a big-budget movie in a long time. Everything is lit like a set on a soundstage. It's almost like they told the lighting director that they were going to cover everything in crazy filters and then they changed their mind while editing the movie.

I have faith in this director . . . The Cell & The Fall were both brilliant . . .

Umm no. This movie does look EXACTLY like 300. All style and no substance. If you are that easily entertained then good for you, but I think someone else is the idiot.

And you got all that from a 2 minute trailer? Well woopty ____ing doo.

I'd like to see a trailer with a ____ ton of substance.

Last edited:

I would have thought this was a joke trailer if I hadn't read this thread first. Probably some of the worst lighting in a big-budget movie in a long time. Everything is lit like a set on a soundstage. It's almost like they told the lighting director that they were going to cover everything in crazy filters and then they changed their mind while editing the movie.

It's stylized. That's the whole point. It's not supposed to look real in any way shape of form.

I'm really digging the visuals. Not everything is supposed to be a black hawk down realistic movie. I have faith in the director as well.

Wow so much hate for this movie...im kinda shocked, im looking forward to it

i dunno, i feel the dialogue or at least the delivery of it seems cheesy. hopefully a 2nd trailer will be better.

Tarsem Singh is one of the most underrated director out there. I love his visual and sense of story telling. Kinda like a more colourful version of David Lynch if that makes any sense.

If you guys didn't watch The Fall, you must catch it. It is great.

I can't wait for this movie. Visually it might reminds you of those soundstage shot movies but I have faith in his storytelling ability that this will have a lot of depth and layers to it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VdONYkKFmQ&feature=share"]YouTube - Immortals - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

Wow people complaining it looks like 300. Spartacus (TV show) also looks like 300, and both seasons were awesome

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxn8mTpAJU"]YouTube - Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Official Trailer[/ame]

Back