IMINIME/ZCWO Official Manchester United 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a non-MU supporter too as I supported the red half of Merseyside :)
Yeah, not sure why York and Cole isn't much talked about but they have indeed contributed hugely to that part of MU successes during their playing time with the club. But Bryan Robson is a must have imo.

I'm a non-MU supporter too as I supported the red half of Merseyside :)
Yeah, not sure why York and Cole isn't much talked about but they have indeed contributed hugely to that part of MU successes during their playing time with the club. But Bryan Robson is a must have imo.

ha ha. Im a gooner.

I dont think Andy cole or Yorke would be that popular IMO. Its like an arsenal fan wanting a 1/6 of Kolo Toure or something ha ha.

For me, for United they have to do

Cantona, Best, Schmeichel, C.Ronaldo and Beckham.

For Liverpool id love to see:

Gerrard, Fowler, Rush, Grobalar and Barnes.

Btw, have you seen this?

https://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Fowler-The-Ultimate-Hand-Signed-Box-Set/pid-35759

I own one already. Pretty nice gift. Before you ask, i collect all sorts of football Memorabilia.

Sparky Hughes! :goodpost: Top top player. Crap manager mind :lol

I liked his run as City manager :wink1:

porkins73,
Cole & Yorke were red hot for the Treble season, but Yorke in particular faded after that.

They made a contribution, but I wouldn't put them on the same levels as the players I already mentioned as well as the likes of Law, Charlton, Schmeichel, Keane, Ronaldo, etc etc.

ha ha. Im a gooner.

I dont think Andy cole or Yorke would be that popular IMO. Its like an arsenal fan wanting a 1/6 of Kolo Toure or something ha ha.

For me, for United they have to do

Cantona, Best, Schmeichel, C.Ronaldo and Beckham.

For Liverpool id love to see:

Gerrard, Fowler, Rush, Grobalar and Barnes.

Btw, have you seen this?

https://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Fowler-The-Ultimate-Hand-Signed-Box-Set/pid-35759

I own one already. Pretty nice gift. Before you ask, i collect all sorts of football Memorabilia.

those are the two i want and would purchase immediately.

Ah, I got confused by talk of pre-orders, etc then realised thosepeople were probably local.

Yes at the moment, i am local although i am English. You should see how it works in Hong Kong. Every release has lines full around the block.

I'm a big fan of Manchester United.. Since 1996! Hahaha.. Hope to get both Giggs and Rooney... I think the figures look great! Never bought figures from ZCWO before so I'm not sure how it is in terms of quality..

I for one would be down for a Greaves, Blanchflower or Mackay but somehow I don't feel confident that license will ever see the light of day! :rotfl

You never know mate....Thats one license i however would not be buying!

Van Persie will be shown in HK Toy Fair

1075634_442429135854879_1827190796_n.jpg

and for those who wanted pictures of inhand Rooney and Giggs heres a big gallery of the whole package to figures and the whole deal
https://itakon.it/americane/zc-worldiminime-wayne-rooney-e-ryan-giggs-16-galleria-fotografica.html

The overall package is pretty impressive for a smaller company.

Upon closer inspection the Giggs sculpt looks a bit off but not by much.

I'm intrested to see how RVP turns out.

Back