IMINIME/ZCWO Official Manchester United 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah he's staying for at least one more season

He's already asked for a transfer due to not being the main man since RVP arrived.

Moyes has now said publically that Rooney's job is backup for RVP and that they won't re-negotiate his present contract.

He's returned from the pre-season tour with an "injury".

If he's still at the club by the time the transfer window ends it'll be a big suprise.

Back to the figures, I think they look really good but I'd prefer a Giggs from earlier in his career.

They both look great.I would consider buying a few of other players but not these two.

He's already asked for a transfer due to not being the main man since RVP arrived.

Moyes has now said publically that Rooney's job is backup for RVP and that they won't re-negotiate his present contract.

He's returned from the pre-season tour with an "injury".

If he's still at the club by the time the transfer window ends it'll be a big suprise.

A- the player himself never confirmed he asked for a transfer (this time)
B- the club have said he's not for sale
C- Moyes didn't say he was a backup for RVP that's sensationalistic journalism designed to play on the weak minded
D- the player himself has confirmed the injury

He'll still be a United player come September 1st

yeah' i'd definitely be down for some footballers, just not these in particular. i hope they expand and do other players from other teams or some previous legends.

A- the player himself never confirmed he asked for a transfer (this time)
B- the club have said he's not for sale
C- Moyes didn't say he was a backup for RVP that's sensationalistic journalism designed to play on the weak minded
D- the player himself has confirmed the injury

He'll still be a United player come September 1st

A & D. I wouldn't trust the word of anyone in the football business especially the likes of Rooney. They all say whatever they think people want them to hear as and when it suits them.

B. They've said that about several players in the past right before they were sold. Everyone has their price.

C. The media do like to stir the pot so I'll give you that one.

I'll be glad if he goes. He's not the player he was 2-3 years ago.

If these figures do well, it'd be nice to see a wider range including other clubs and also a few legends.

I'm a United fan but today's players aren't really as appealing as the likes of George Best or Eric Cantona would be.

Last edited:
The only reason they are doing ManU figures is because of the Beckham phenomenon. Thanks to David Beckham they are really large in South East Asia/China... although Beckham is pretty much done an dusted - the whole ManU craze in SEA started because of him...

And ManU has always been a leader in the world in terms of marketing and branding... other clubs have always tried to emulate their model.

The only reason they are doing ManU figures is because of the Beckham phenomenon. Thanks to David Beckham they are really large in South East Asia/China... although Beckham is pretty much done an dusted - the whole ManU craze in SEA started because of him...

And ManU has always been a leader in the world in terms of marketing and branding... other clubs have always tried to emulate their model.

I never liked Beckham much when he was at United and like him even less now he's making a career of sucking up to politicians and royalty.

But he made the club a few quid so I suppose he had some use.

The popularity in Asia is the main reason United signed Park and Kagawa....the cash raised from shirt sales will keep the Glazer family debts serviced a while longer whilst the new manager is expected to challenge on all fronts with the same budget he had at Everton.

I got my preorder for my Ryan Giggs and my Wayne Rooney. Will pick up next week.

I never liked Beckham much when he was at United and like him even less now he's making a career of sucking up to politicians and royalty.

But he made the club a few quid so I suppose he had some use.

The popularity in Asia is the main reason United signed Park and Kagawa....the cash raised from shirt sales will keep the Glazer family debts serviced a while longer whilst the new manager is expected to challenge on all fronts with the same budget he had at Everton.

Ha. Believe it or not they actually have about 60million plus to play with. It's whether anyone one marketable ie: Fabregash, Bale, Ronaldo or Lewandowski would want to come to us...

In terms of these figures, I'll never buy a Rooney doll unless I'm doin a shrek or Sloth from Goonies custom. Giggs is a dead cert buy. We need Scholes, Cantona, Nistlerooy and pretty much all the key players from Fergies reign and a few from Busby's

What about that legend, the one that is better than Cesc? whats his name Anderson? Thought united fans used to say he was better than cesc? Definite 1/6 for him no?

Ha. Believe it or not they actually have about 60million plus to play with. It's whether anyone one marketable ie: Fabregash, Bale, Ronaldo or Lewandowski would want to come to us...

In terms of these figures, I'll never buy a Rooney doll unless I'm doin a shrek or Sloth from Goonies custom. Giggs is a dead cert buy. We need Scholes, Cantona, Nistlerooy and pretty much all the key players from Fergies reign and a few from Busby's

So far Moyes has adopted the Arsene Wenger approach of talking a lot and not really doing much aside from bidding for Fabregas who's probably not even available.

Rooney as Sloth = :rotfl

My top 5 most wanted United players would be,

1.Eric Cantona
2.George Best
3.Paul Scholes
4.Ryan Giggs
5.Mark Hughes

So far Moyes has adopted the Arsene Wenger approach of talking a lot and not really doing much aside from bidding for Fabregas who's probably not even available.

Rooney as Sloth = :rotfl

1.Eric Cantona
2.George Best
3.Paul Scholes
4.Ryan Giggs
5.Mark Hughes

Sparky Hughes! :goodpost: Top top player. Crap manager mind :lol

thecorsair;5888005My top 5 most wanted United players would be said:
Mark Hughes[/B]

This guy? :wink1:
mark-hughes_g_1813853i.jpg

:lol

At the moment its only on sale in HONG KONG. From what i can tell, they are billing it as official manchester united product, so i am sure it will be on sale soon in the UK.

I have purchased one of each, i saw them in person and they look much much better. Will probably sell the rooney one.

1.Eric Cantona
2.George Best
3.Paul Scholes
4.Ryan Giggs
5.Mark Hughes

No Bryan Robson? Dwight York? or Andy Cole?
And there was Norman Whiteside and a few others... oh I'm old...

No Bryan Robson? Dwight York? or Andy Cole?
And there was Norman Whiteside and a few others... oh I'm old...

I dont even support united and I know people do not want York or cole.

If anything

SCHEMICHEL
OLE GUNNER
Roy Keane
Law
Charlton!

All of the above people would want over York and cole.

Back