[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my replacement boots back from mightyq who did a great job on weathering them. I also got this amazing stand made by him. Really happy with all of this. Thanks Marty! :1-1::hi5:

Hot damn Commtech! Any chance you can make a video to explain how you got the poncho to drape so perfectly?

Cant wait to get the sculpt and clothing set for this guy. I'm having fun tracking it right now.
Started off in San Francisco, the middle of last week now its being sorted through USPS centre in New York. come on package just another 3500 miles to go. :impatient:

I got my replacement boots back from mightyq who did a great job on weathering them. I also got this amazing stand made by him. Really happy with all of this. Thanks Marty! :1-1::hi5:

Can you add a side view of the boots? What company are these from?

Hi, Commtech!Is it BT boots?What kind of spurs?

Battle Gear toys boots. The spurs are the iminime ones it came with.

Hot damn Commtech! Any chance you can make a video to explain how you got the poncho to drape so perfectly?

yes Commtech, your poncho is flawless, please share your secrets

Guys... it'll sound like I don't want to share, but I would love to. The thing is, I don't know exactly how I did it. I've done it once by looking at a picture in google. I'm afraid if I undo it, I won't be able to put it back together also.

This is the image I looked at to fix the poncho:

Can you add a side view of the boots? What company are these from?

I'll get you a picture tomorrow. Not home right now.

Played around with the Cowboy today to try and re-create the iconic pose. I also want to cut the end out of the holster to be more accurate (like Short Round did). Before I do it though, I think I will order one from BGT and cut on it and keep this one intact. Man I love this figure.

prior pose

Last edited:
Throwing this out there in the universe and believe me it's not a complaint: I don't think the hatless head looks as refined sculpt wise as the hatted head. Don't get me wrong it's a great sculpt and I'm perfectly happy but the hatless head looks more refined.

Does this have something to do with what was mentioned earlier about the recasting of the original sculpt and edit on top of that?

Throwing this out there in the universe and believe me it's not a complaint: I don't think the hatless head looks as refined sculpt wise as the hatted head. Don't get me wrong it's a great sculpt and I'm perfectly happy but the hatless head looks more refined.

Does this have something to do with what was mentioned earlier about the recasting of the original sculpt and edit on top of that?

Interesting... I just prefer the hatted sculpt due to the cigar. :)

Wonder how much a hatless sculpt is worth nowadays...

i feel the same way ray, still love it, but he seems to be maybe 5 years younger with less age on him compared to the hatted head.....its all symantics anyhow, both are the best blondie i think i will ever get to own. funny how people went ape crazy when rainman made his blondie, seems to be the same way with this guy, at the time that blondie served its purpose as being the best out there. this is now thw staple blondie for years to come. i will say its still an honor to own a RM or velvet morning blondie, as i have both also.

Back