[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and that one was produced in much higher numbers than the DX sculpt. Every regular plus DX set had one, several were sold separately, then some VIP heads may have been added on top of that. Only 35 DX sculpts were sold with those sets, though there could be more out there.

That side by side comparison is amazing. RM's looks great, Trevor's looks absolutely life-like. I really don't see how this sculpt can be topped.

OMG OMG got him today, well the clothes and sculpt and wow, My new favourite figure. :yess:

DSCF1931_zps53ec0e48.jpg
DSCF1932_zpsa130a51e.jpg

They were available separately when this was solicited. As were outfits minus the boots, gun, and holster (the outfits are actually available for sale again, I believe).

When I first saw the sculpt in person I was blown away. :exactly:

I orderd this DiD Horse for him.

$(KGrHqF,!oEFJNVmNE2hBSZPTge)gg~~60_12.JPG

Clint don't like people laughing at his mule.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54[/ame]

Sorry, there's a space between "303" and "Toys."

brownhorse_zps6c3312df.jpg

blackhorse_zpsc7f676d5.jpg

Monkey Depot, Cotswold, and BigBadToyStore have them up for pre-order (the pre-order price is $20 higher at BBTS). If you look closely, you'll see that the horses were made to be trotting "in step" (they were designed to be a team pulling a Chinese chariot) and there are two molds with the leg positions slightly different. The black one has an open mouth and the brown a closed mouth, too.

For the Cowboy, you'd have to buy a saddle so it's time to review stills to study tack, I suppose. We'll have to wait until these are in hand (due Q4 of this year - so any day now) before we know whether they're closer to the Marx Thunderbolt or the Dragon horse. Most 1:6 saddle makers design for both sizes. It'll be spendy, but if ever a figure merited the effort and cost, this is the one.

I have a lady who making me an accurate tack and saddle for Blondie. I will post pics and info as soon as she sends the prototype

Back