[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with getting horses?

I know the thread says Cowboy, but is it really necessary to get a horse for Blondie? He wasn't a Cowboy! He was a bounty hunter in a Western and there are no memorable scenes that I can think of where he is on the horse unless you count the several times he shoots down Tuco.

Don't believe me? Watch the movie!

OK rant over!

What's with getting horses?

I know the thread says Cowboy, but is it really necessary to get a horse for Blondie? He wasn't a Cowboy! He was a bounty hunter in a Western and there are no memorable scenes that I can think of where he is on the horse unless you count the several times he shoots down Tuco.

Don't believe me? Watch the movie!

OK rant over!

That would seem to be an individual choice. You are free not to get a horse if you don't want to.

Great purchase on the DID Horse. It is a thing of beauty:lecture
Where were you able to track one down?

Have you actually ever seen one of these things in hand? The body is great but the head is terrible. Looks like a horse with a hamsters head lol

haha you're not alone, I think the DID horse looks utterly ridiculous personally

As an owner of the DiD horse you are right. THat's why i hope to replace it with one made by Luis Aguillar.

ScreenShot2013-11-05at24322PM_zps1b03c7fd.png~original
[/URL][/IMG]

ScreenShot2013-11-05at24544PM_zpse6a325d7.png~original
[/URL][/IMG]

ScreenShot2013-11-05at24753PM_zpseabfab19.png~original
[/URL][/IMG]

As an owner of the DiD horse you are right. THat's why i hope to replace it with one made by Luis Aguillar.

ScreenShot2013-11-05at24322PM_zps1b03c7fd.png~original
[/URL][/IMG]

ScreenShot2013-11-05at24544PM_zpse6a325d7.png~original
[/URL][/IMG]

ScreenShot2013-11-05at24753PM_zpseabfab19.png~original
[/URL][/IMG]

There's not a better horse sculptor out there. But I think they are going to be close $500 for real mane and other extras.

Back