[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'd say that's just him doing what a gentleman should, apologising for his own indiscretions.

Some of his comments were definately out of place and the fact he acknowledges it and is sorry for it is commendable because I don't see most people here being able to swallow their pride to admit when they are in the wrong.

Not that its the reason I brought the trio set, but aren't these figure the price they are because of the number made, I think maybe 60 sets in total? Where as the typical run of a Hot Toys fig is maybe in the hundreds, or thousands? + if I sold my trio set tomorrow I could easily get back the money I spent on them.

Oh & on a side note. I have no problem with the bodies the trio set come on, seem pretty decent to me. I swapped out the hands of course but most collectors have loads of spare hands lying around anyway, so what's the big deal?

Not that its the reason I brought the trio set, but aren't these figure the price they are because of the number made, I think maybe 60 sets in total? Where as the typical run of a Hot Toys fig is maybe in the hundreds, or thousands? + if I sold my trio set tomorrow I could easily get back the money I spent on them.

Oh & on a side note. I have no problem with the bodies the trio set come on, seem pretty decent to me. I swapped out the hands of course but most collectors have loads of spare hands lying around anyway, so what's the big deal?

OF COURSE THAT'S A FACTOR. But Clipperking showed time and time again of his refusal to accept the arguments presented to him.

Wow typing and furiously editing hasn't stopped you before...

However now suddenly you have made Clipper and Ryno your homeboys and you need their YouTube channel to somehow frame a reply to Pop's post!!! Shocking?! :horror

If it happens please join in. It's gonna be so much easier for me to rip you one live and direct.

Nya it'll just be you yourself and maybe Clipper waxing about your mutual admiration for each others vast and telling contributions to the figure community. At the end of which he will probably hand over your prize of an autographed by Clipper Hot Toys figure like he did to some guy.

shocked at how immature some people can be.
Clipper is a dissapointment. no way to deal with things other than typing out insults and jabs at people.
sad man, he is. could use some therapy and sounds like hes in need of a mid life crisis.

Last edited:
OF COURSE THAT'S A FACTOR. But Clipperking showed time and time again of his refusal to accept the arguments presented to him.

Yeah IDK why Wai Man at OSB is spending time sending figs out to be reviewed when he should be concentrating on getting his customers orders out. I have been waiting months for figures from him. :gah:

Yeah IDK why Wai Man at OSB is spending time sending figs out to be reviewed when he should be concentrating on getting his customers orders out. I have been waiting months for figures from him. :gah:

OK, I'm sorry, but what has that got to do with what u guys are arguing about??!

I don't want to chime in on this argument AND I don't have the time, but me sending figure to a reviewer does not mean we are sitting here not doing anything!! If I had what ever order you have in, I would of obviously ship them out to you, if my supplier tells me HT is late shipping the pallets out to them... My hands are tied.

Just this week Maggie and I packed a pallet and a half of orders to be shipped.. We are working very hard every day, admin, orders, exchange, refunds etc etc. Don't know why you quoted what u did??

If you had a prob, then pleae shoot me an email... Maggie or I will get back to u as soon as we can.

Clipper probably thinks cussing while talking to people is cool. Cant blame him, the guys who follow him enjoy hearing him spew expletives so much and encourage him to do more of it for their own entertainment, misleading him into thinking its some sort of gold standard for communication.

Im betting he wrote something to Denny and it pissed of Denny because it was full of expletives as usual.

The first thing I noticed was the language. Once I hear unintelligent language, I know exactly what I am dealing with. If you can't communicate your thoughts, ideas, feelings, etc. with some common courtesy, then what you have to say really isn't worth listening to. And, if you notice, once you start to disagree or stick up for yourself, their tone turns to intolerance.

The first thing I noticed was the language. Once I hear unintelligent language, I know exactly what I am dealing with. If you can't communicate your thoughts, ideas, feelings, etc. with some common courtesy, then what you have to say really isn't worth listening to. And, if you notice, once you start to disagree or stick up for yourself, their tone turns to intolerance.

i agree mate , very wise words , who we talking about anyway

No one forced me or asked me to apologize. I'm merely owning up to my mistakes.
Thanks for your Apology Wake. It Amazes me how one man's opinions in a figure review can cause so much trouble! Wow! I love this Hobby! This Community. I have meet some interesting people in this 1/6 scale journey. At the end of the day, As My Wife says" Were just grown Men Playing With Men Barbie Dolls" :lol She hates my Hobby!:mad:

Back