[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clipper, I will tell you that I did like the poses that you used in the review, especially the Tuco on his knees with the rope around his neck.

No one forced me or asked me to apologize. I'm merely owning up to my mistakes.

You didn't do anything wrong as far as I see it and it's obvious why you lost your cool; rightfully so I say.

I get that the minimum wage comment may have offended some, but do they see that the "elitist" comments are equally as offensive?

The first thing I noticed was the language. Once I hear unintelligent language, I know exactly what I am dealing with. If you can't communicate your thoughts, ideas, feelings, etc. with some common courtesy, then what you have to say really isn't worth listening to. And, if you notice, once you start to disagree or stick up for yourself, their tone turns to intolerance.

If you actually hear past the swearing, Clipper can actually discuss, describe and articulate very well. He has got a great sense of humour and you can tell he is clearly an intelligent guy. He has a very British sense of humour and what's better, a Yorkshire sense of humour :)

He keeps posting in this thread and you all keep playing right into his hands. Pretty clever fella, really.

guys. see u at Famcon.
We will have a great night gathering ^^

I am excited to meet friends!

I shipped out many boxes already
i hope those get there in safe!

guys. see u at Famcon.

wish i could go!

looking forward to videos and pictures from the event!! :D
good luck Denny and team!

everytime a mod cleans up a thread, they should just post this picture:

FAMILY_GUY_CONSUELA.jpg

guys. see u at Famcon.

Damn man you guys are going to have a killer time! There's going to be a good bunch of Freaks there this year. I really wish I could've made it but I'm doing a little local 4 day get away around here that weekend. I'll be waiting for all of your pics

Damn man you guys are going to have a killer time! There's going to be a good bunch of Freaks there this year. I really wish I could've made it but I'm doing a little local 4 day get away around here that weekend. I'll be waiting for all of your pics

Hey Mike.

I will goto NY next time. maybe next year~~!

If you actually hear past the swearing, Clipper can actually discuss, describe and articulate very well. He has got a great sense of humour and you can tell he is clearly an intelligent guy. He has a very British sense of humour and what's better, a Yorkshire sense of humour :)

He keeps posting in this thread and you all keep playing right into his hands. Pretty clever fella, really.

I agree with a lot of that. I'm not one who is put off my swearing and I do get a kick out of much of his humor. I still LOL once in a blue when I think about his BW Scarface review (it's been a couple of years since I last watched it but still laugh when it pops up in my mind).

As I said to him before, I dig his passion, dig the reviews, dig the poses, dig the lingo, get a kick out of the jokes... all of that. What gets me is when someone goes really hard with conviction and slams the gavel down like they're speaking pure law when they are dead wrong. How can opinions be wrong? They very well can when people draw conclusions without really knowing all the facts. I think it's important to be REALLY well versed in all of the facts before an educated opinion could be made.

Hey Mike.

I will goto NY next time. maybe next year~~!

When I have a new license.
Wanna have a small booth at NY comic con

Anytime you come to NY you know you have a great tour guide right hear brother. I'll be happy to show you a good time :hi5:

I look forward to the day that you guys have a booth at NYCC!!! :rock

Denny, if you come to Phoenix, I can guarantee you no rain. It rained this morning, so we are good for another 6 months or so. Or until I wash my car.

Last edited:
Anytime you come to NY you know you have a great tour guide right hear brother. I'll be happy to show you a good time :hi5:

I look forward to the day that you guys have a booth at NYCC!!! :rock

Great. i lookforward to it!

I am now in something for a license.
If i succeed it. people will love it including u! cant say now.

I agree with a lot of that. I'm not one who is put off my swearing and I do get a kick out of much of his humor. I still LOL once in a blue when I think about his BW Scarface review (it's been a couple of years since I last watched it but still laugh when it pops up in my mind).

As I said to him before, I dig his passion, dig the reviews, dig the poses, dig the lingo, get a kick out of the jokes... all of that. What gets me is when someone goes really hard with conviction and slams the gavel down like they're speaking pure law when they are dead wrong. How can opinions be wrong? They very well can when people draw conclusions without really knowing all the facts. I think it's important to be REALLY well versed in all of the facts before an educated opinion could be made.

Mike, I agree. I like the sense of humor, the accent, the language for effect. But if you really want to be taken seriously, then articulate your thoughts to make yourself sound intelligent. Coming off as "my opinion is right" and "your opinion is wrong" is just weak. Being respectful and not antagonistic would help me to listen to what you are saying. Or, was the intent just to start a big argument?

What facts other than what he sees in front of him product wise are you talking about man! He gave a review about a figure he actually had in hand and a lot of it was an honest opinion about what he saw from his experience. Who even associates you with being an expert in the logistics of mass produced versus custom work. NewsFlash buddy, Figure Hording and late night pm's doesn't make you an expert at any of this! Please B. :lol

Last edited:
Back