[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that you would suggest that a copy of someone else's original work/design is better shows me your not paying attention. You are however entitled to your opinion and preference....but c'mon man comparing it to an original classic? Don't even go there dude :lol because as much as it tries to be, it honestly isn't better.

I'd love to see MJ's take on Blondie though. Let's see if he has better luck capturing Clint's likeness more-so then Trevor.

Seems to me the sculptor is only interested in attempting sculpts of already amazing sculpts. Adams Joker, Rainmans Bill etc.

I'm guessing Blondie is on the hitlist? Here's to him continuing to showcase his talents regardless of any criticism.

If you've seen his FB thread you'd know about his heat Pacino and Deniro... Pretty original if you ask me. And pretty spectacular. He took down the photos though

Wow... what a post! Brilliant... Percolates your brightness... Keep it up! ...
I am sure next time MJ will make a DDL sculpt look like Britney Spears so it does not seem a copy! ... Keep it up.. Must be tough for you ;)

The fact that you would suggest that a copy of someone else's original work/design is better shows me your not paying attention. You are however entitled to your opinion and preference....but c'mon man comparing it to an original classic? Don't even go there dude :lol because as much as it tries to be, it honestly isn't better.

I'd love to see MJ's take on Blondie though. Let's see if he has better luck capturing Clint's likeness more-so then Trevor.

Seems to me the sculptor is only interested in attempting sculpts of already amazing sculpts. Adams Joker, Rainmans Bill etc.

I'm guessing Blondie is on the hitlist? Here's to him continuing to showcase his talents regardless of any criticism.

I got my trio today i couldn't pass these up when i was offered them. my angel eyes sadly has the hat rim issue which inturn has cracked the back of the rim where it joins the second part of the hat :( i have contacted denny though see if he can do anything for me.

despite the angel eyes issue i was blown away by these and don't think i could ever sell them now i own them my top 3 figures in the collection.

In the mean time here are a few pics of the trio on they're own and a group shot

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

^^^^ outstanding display... I am slowly amassing some good customs out there... But i personally feel the trio is right on top on my list. I think MW nailed every sculpt and every piece of garment on the trio, some very creative accessories like gold bags etc and it is the centerpiece of my collection. That paint app on the blondie! ... Stunning!
Infact now i am eagerly waiting for the brba dx super set to come through... :)

^^^^ outstanding display... I am slowly amassing some good customs out there... But i personally feel the trio is right on top on my list. I think MW nailed every sculpt and every piece of garment on the trio, some very creative accessories like gold bags etc and it is the centerpiece of my collection. That paint app on the blondie! ... Stunning!
Infact now i am eagerly waiting for the brba dx super set to come through... :)

yeah blondie is just perfect, hes the favourite now in my collection followed by the other two..they are a treat to look at on display, just need to sort out angel eye's hat now

Looking great Mark :rock :clap

cheers jason :duff

Your insinuation of MJ's sculpt being a copy of RM's 'original' work is a very misinformed statement. Both the artists have attempted to capture an actor's likeness through their perspective. There's no plagiarism here.

The figure might be close to your heart and figuratively worth a million bucks but don't diss another artist's work to massage your fallacy.

Couple new Blondie pics.

I got my trio today i couldn't pass these up when i was offered them. my angel eyes sadly has the hat rim issue which inturn has cracked the back of the rim where it joins the second part of the hat :( i have contacted denny though see if he can do anything for me.

despite the angel eyes issue i was blown away by these and don't think i could ever sell them now i own them my top 3 figures in the collection.

In the mean time here are a few pics of the trio on they're own and a group shot

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

Gorgeous pics, guys! This thread never disappoints, and I love vicariously through your pics whenever I think "damn, I wish I had Tuco and Angel Eyes.":lol

im just uploading an hour long review of these figures , it'll be interesting to see where you guys agree or disagree with my thoughts

The reason customs are so much more is that you're paying for the time and effort of hand sculpted and hand painted figures Blitzway isnt painting each of these by hand just like Hot Toys isn't. The Carlos paint is probably some of the best factory paint ive seen.Also Blitzway produced a lot more of these figures not 70 or whatever...so Blitzway can offer there figures cheaper as they made a ton more and get a break on production costs. The smaller companies like Iminime keep the costs down by buying cheaper bodies in bulk. Replace the hands on the GBU and the look pretty good. I do wish they would spring for higher quality bodies but its probably harder to justify the cost of buying hundreds of official HT bodies.
Also the sculptor who sculpted Blondie is arguably the best sculptor in 1:6, Trevor Grove. Look at his Walter White its one of the best sculpts ever done.

Last edited:
i won't comment about the review above as it will just start an argument.

This is one of the best sculpts in my collection i can't stop taking pictures

DSC_0059.JPG

The ignorance in this review is OUTSTANDING. Really, wow... talk about not understanding the dynamics of (a) customs or (b) BUSINESS. The proficiency of the review is right up there with the reviewers proficiency in English. Good lord, take a grammar class

Back