[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror what happened to AE?

He came out of the box that way. The right side of the brim was leaning up against the curved part of the packing foam near the neck and not in the slit in the foam by the head that would have kept it straight. I guess the back is bent because there wasn't enough padding around the head.

He came out of the box that way. The right side of the brim was leaning up against the curved part of the packing foam near the neck and not in the slit in the foam by the head that would have kept it straight. I guess the back is bent because there wasn't enough padding around the head.

That sucks :thud: I hope you can get a replacement for it.

No worries man, same thing happened to mine, sent it back to Denny, he reimbursed me for the shipping and sent me a new sculpt! Denny is awesome!

My Trio
azymesu8.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I finally messed around with mine and got to say I'm glad iminime took these on! As a proud owner of the Rainman versions I didn't care much of these were made but I'm glad They were as they noticeably improved my trio! I ended up getting Angel Eyes and Tucos head.

Here's my honest and raw feedback...

Tuco: As mentioned I opted only for the head. I was a fan of the Rainman head and got in many heated arguments when I said it was one of his best likenesses. And while I still like my sweaty RM painted original Tuco head I'll admit the iminime one tops it in both sculpt and paint! I think it's great. As Mike mentioned I suggested he use the EB Che body with a modded neck and I ended up doing the same for mine much more accurate to his height and build. One thing that was a huge step down on the iminime set was the clothes. The Rainman set absolutely destroys it in terms of accuracy and fit. I'm glad I opted for only the head on this one. I gave him some Nathan drake hands which look nice.

Angel Eyes: got the full set on this one and glad I did! To be honest I wasn't paying much attention but Mike was and he insisted iminimes had a more accurate outfit and he was right. I prefer only the Rainman boots and spurs, scarf and gun and that's what I kept. The Rainman boots were flaking so I stripped the inner foot and sole from them and put them on leather DID boots the result is fantastic and I'll post pictures soon. Now the big issue I have with this set... The head. You know I actually like the head. Good sculpt and paint but something about the Rainman head had more likeness. I did some tweaks to his moustache and painted his eye bags, this was a big omission in the iminime paint even though it was there in the sculpt. I'll post pictures of this but it did improve the likeness substantially.

And my two cents on the trio Blondie being different I don't care for the resin boots but I'll admit the better paint job on the head really pisses me off even as an original DX owner.

Ray, what do you like better about the trio Blondie sculpt? The younger look, lighter facial hair?

Greatlakes what I like better about the trio paint is the fine detailing, eyelashes and most importantly the facial hair which I think is more accurate or the film in terms of color and shape

Thanks for the input. I was looking at the two together and couldn't decide which I liked best. Distinct differences, one looking younger, lighter in color, and less facial hair. I need to go back to the end of the movie and look at Clint's face.

Any opinions on a correct size body for the Rainman Tuco? I combined the RM and the Iminime, but want to use the one meant for the RM figure.

Back