[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their was a limited time to order them. They were actually up for a while.
Yeah, IMINIME is a small company (albeit with extremely talented people, starting from Denny all the way down).

They produce only a limited number of each figure and gauge their productions based on the number of preorders that come in (and maybe a few extra?).

They're certainly nowhere near as big as Hot Toys. Don't get me wrong, I like those guys too. :lol But there's something wonderful with Denny and his team with their figures that can't be replicated on a larger scale.

Hmm...I was expecting to see a post that they are ready in the first post. Never saw that....very disappointing.

Most people who are interested in the figure of said thread will read the latest posts, even if you aren't up to date it was pretty obvious these were up and were up for awhile just by reading the comments, first pages aren't always updated and if you are interested in something isn't it important to delve alittle deeper than the first page?

Most people who are interested in the figure of said thread will read the latest posts, even if you aren't up to date it was pretty obvious these were up and were up for awhile just by reading the comments, first pages aren't always updated and if you are interested in something isn't it important to delve alittle deeper than the first page?
Sorry to hear you missed out, Hirogen, but that's why you need to subscribe to the threads you're interested and check your page of subscriptions daily (even once every few hours depending on what the sitch is with certain figures). That way you won't miss anything. :wink1:

Well, not that obvious. I also subscribe to iminime's facebook and don't recall seeing anything there either. It is not that big of a deal guys, I missed out. I am sure someone else will do a run sometime in the future.

Well, not that obvious. I also subscribe to iminime's facebook and don't recall seeing anything there either. It is not that big of a deal guys, I missed out. I am sure someone else will do a run sometime in the future.

Sorry after re reading my comment I apologize for the way it was written, I'm not a morning person haha, but ya subscribing is the best option.

Not a big deal, did you pick these up? I would like to see pics when you get them. I love western bashes.

Not a big deal, did you pick these up? I would like to see pics when you get them. I love western bashes.

No sadly I didn't, for me Blondie is all I need, some will argue with me that he isn't the main character but for my own collection he is all I need, plus to me Angel eyes and Tuco feel more like supporting characters and I didn't feel like shelling out so much for two supporting characters and didn't like the idea of just getting one of them without the other, they do look awesome and I love westerns so for now I will admire from a far.

Back