[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the DX Cowboy from Wake. :yess:

DSCF2105_zps3df98df9.jpg
DSCF2106_zpsef88a569.jpg
DSCF2108_zpsb7362246.jpg
DSCF2109_zps9f1df05d.jpg
DSCF2111_zps3e292a77.jpg
DSCF2112_zps5a8fd2b9.jpg
DSCF2113_zps1c9eadb2.jpg

:rock

Congrats on your acquisition! It's a great piece :duff

I love this figure , what a great purchase , the only think though is he looks too clean too me. Would you not be tempted to add a little dirt to the boots and jeans?

Yeah, that counterfeit/recast was discussed extensively in either this thread or the other one. Someone was inquiring about my DX, and in trying to negotiate price claimed he had 3 painters he could hire to paint the recast. I have no clue if that is true or not, but it's certainly possible that decent a painter or two would take that on. I'm pretty sure the established guys I'm familiar with here wouldn't though.

I just like that he has sold 22 recasts already....but I'm sure that NONE of those 22 were bought by the loyal SSF members that condone such practices.

:monkey3

Its still been awfully quiet about who actually helped Q out obtaining that Hatless sculpt......Things that make ya go Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Not sure, but with the timing, maybe it was karma for iminime re-releasing the Cowboy in the three-pack. :dunno

Its still been awfully quiet about who actually helped Q out obtaining that Hatless sculpt......Things that make ya go Hmmmm...

That could have something to do with the fact that everyone was told not to post any "theories" unless conclusive evidence to support them was presented. Hmmmmmm...

That could have something to do with the fact that everyone was told not to post any "theories" unless conclusive evidence to support them was presented. Hmmmmmm...

Yeeeaah, OK
I'm sure that person can continue to play dumb.....whoever it is until it's revealed.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, and frankly any attempt to engage in a witch hunt is going to be fraught with problems. Not the least of which is that some of these have already sold on the secondary market outside of this forum, and at that point, we may know literally nothing about what happens to them. The best case scenario is that someone gets held as a suspicious suspect, and that accusation could be completely off-base. As I said before, that is not something I am comfortable with, particularly given that every other member who posts in this section seems to have beef with someone or some group, and an agenda to promote trying to stoke flames. Folks are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt here.

Having said that, if folks want to do a private witch hunt, and come up with a compelling argument and suspect based on actual evidence, then it would be in the public interest (and interest of various 1/6 scale companies/artists) to have that heard here.

Back