[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be impossible to get compensation for the full amount thats true. It's a tough one weighing up how to do it.

Wouldn't it be nearly impossible to prove the value on a custom figure to get reimbursed if it gets lost, especially if it was pieced together, and not a Full set figure?

Wouldn't it be nearly impossible to prove the value on a custom figure to get reimbursed if it gets lost, especially if it was pieced together, and not a Full set figure?

U are right. I dont think logistics firms will buy any logic that would help arrive the value to that amount. Its a tricky trade off ... Thats why i guess shipment within US for many such transactions is a safer bet (typical loss rate is minimal)

U are right. I dont think logistics firms will buy any logic that would help arrive the value to that amount. Its a tricky trade off ... Thats why i guess shipment within US for many such transactions is a safer bet (typical loss rate is minimal)

As an overseas buyer who's purchased a LARGE number of items over the last 20 years, I've never had one package go missing in transit.

Don't know where this notion comes from that anything o/s disappears into a black hole of parcels.

Yeah the Stigma shipping to Italy is that the Mafia will steal all packages that go through there.

A package arriving to my front door is as likely as hitting a bullseye while blindfolded and throwing it between your legs.

Well, as much as I didn't want to, I've found that the only financially viable way for me to afford Tuco and Angel Eyes within the allotted time that they're available is to sell my full set and go for the trio. I'm going to list it on eBay later tonight, but, I figure, if anyone here would want first dibs, I'm only looking for enough to fund the trio.

The way I see it, the appeal of the full set over the trio is that you'd be getting a "first print," if you will. Think about it this way: there would be no trio sets if not for the original run, and that's one of the reasons I had some reservations about selling it, initially. I've taken it out a few times and futzed with it for a few pics, but, honestly, it's pretty much new in box with the Certificate of Authenticity and all of the accessories and hands.

I'm asking $1500, but I could do a little less if anyone's willing to help out.:)

As an overseas buyer who's purchased a LARGE number of items over the last 20 years, I've never had one package go missing in transit.

Don't know where this notion comes from that anything o/s disappears into a black hole of parcels.

May be i miscommunicated. I am saying that just in case something gets lost and is this expensive, what are the options if there is no insurance (?) i doubt if any?

Also, a value can be declared in US and no custom fees! And hence complete protection. So both options are relatively risk free... 1) ship by stating value as no duties and 2) ship without stating values and still a minimal chance of loosing if you do an overnight etc.

If there is no risk of losing in international shipment, then i guess there is nothing to worry. I have never shipped international but i understand the anxiety of a 3000 box being shipped without insurance, i would worry is all i am saying. I would worry if its shipped from Europe to U.S too! (without insurance)

Well, as much as I didn't want to, I've found that the only financially viable way for me to afford Tuco and Angel Eyes within the allotted time that they're available is to sell my full set and go for the trio. I'm going to list it on eBay later tonight, but, I figure, if anyone here would want first dibs, I'm only looking for enough to fund the trio.

The way I see it, the appeal of the full set over the trio is that you'd be getting a "first print," if you will. Think about it this way: there would be no trio sets if not for the original run, and that's one of the reasons I had some reservations about selling it, initially. I've taken it out a few times and futzed with it for a few pics, but, honestly, it's pretty much new in box with the Certificate of Authenticity and all of the accessories and hands.

I'm asking $1500, but I could do a little less if anyone's willing to help out.:)

I thought the Trio Set was well and truly sold out.

I saw that there was one that became available on Cinemascale, and I figured I'd try and sell my Blondie within the five day period before I'd have to cancel.

Honestly, if there was any other alternative, I'd do it, but this is the only way I can think of to raise enough to pick up Tuco and Angel Eyes within the window before they're no longer available.

I think they will be available and you could buy one at a time? But i understand, your approach cause if that works its a win win.

I think they will be available and you could buy one at a time? But i understand, your approach cause if that works its a win win.

They are, but only for about a month or so. That'd be really stretching my budget, if I was even able to pull it off.

I think that is a wise decision man & good luck on the sale :)

^^ i agree on above! may be ebay buy it now? ... See if something clicks in parallel in a day or two?

Yeah, I just figured I'd offer it to any Freaks, first. I'll throw it up on eBay tonight, and, hopefully, with any luck, someone decides to buy themselves a belated Christmas present.:lol

Back