[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just figured I'd offer it to any Freaks, first. I'll throw it up on eBay tonight, and, hopefully, with any luck, someone decides to buy themselves a belated Christmas present.:lol

Still my suggestion would be to hold on to it and see if you can stretch on a trio. Consider this as a bit towards your 401k...
Iminime has created a masterpiece and something that will go down in books as a very accurate figure! ... So...

The other option is to keep your original Blondie. You won't have to wait for six months for the full Trio set to become available and miss Blondie. Then buy the AE & Tuco head & clothes combo for about $ 700. Yes I know you won't get the guns & accessories but you'll only
spend 1/2 as much and keep your original Blondie. Pick up some of the supplemental weapons from Battlegeat et al.

May be i miscommunicated. I am saying that just in case something gets lost and is this expensive, what are the options if there is no insurance (?) i doubt if any?
If it's more than $500 I'll insure something, anything less than that it's not really worth while. You take the risk. Like I said, it's not a black hole out there. Most 1st world postal systems are very good.

Also, a value can be declared in US and no custom fees! And hence complete protection. So both options are relatively risk free... 1) ship by stating value as no duties and 2) ship without stating values and still a minimal chance of loosing if you do an overnight etc.

If there is no risk of losing in international shipment, then i guess there is nothing to worry. I have never shipped international but i understand the anxiety of a 3000 box being shipped without insurance, i would worry is all i am saying. I would worry if its shipped from Europe to U.S too! (without insurance)

Courier is the best way to go in that case. They're relatively cheap, both parties can track them, and they're insured for the stated value.

Marking the package as a gift sadly means nothing to customs in the UK anymore. If wake marked the customs form with the full 3k value your screwed! I pray he didn't as you'll get a customs bill of approx £400 if he did :(

Got the Customs bill today, I opened it very tentatively, with one eye covered, :lol

Her Majesty's Revenues & Customs (does that mean my money is going to the Queen?) The charge was :pray:

£35.08 :yess: Could of been a lot worse, I guess.

Got the Customs bill today, I opened it very tentatively, with one eye covered, :lol

Her Majesty's Revenues & Customs (does that mean my money is going to the Queen?) The charge was :pray:

£35.08 :yess: Could of been a lot worse.

Result! Wake must have marked that sucka down.

WANTEDMAN_zps424942f2.jpg

wanted_zpsbc17f318.jpg

Yeah everything arrived safe & well. :yess:
The DX sculpt is mind blowing in person, cant wait for the Trio set now. :exactly:

Shell thats one hella of a purchase! ... I guess reached from one great collector to another! ... What a way to end 2013! Cheers....

Back