[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

I kind of have to now don't i? I wasn't sure if the DX would pay for it but apparently then some

You must! And for the remaining 500 buy your wife / gf some nice gift! For all the hours she allows you to spend here... Just a good gesture! ... ;)

Cheers!
AJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I kind of have to now don't i? I wasn't sure if the DX would pay for it but apparently then some

Congrats! I estimate around 2500 finish. Great listing man, paid off :duff

[iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

Wouldn't that be something! The most I ever paid secondhand for a figure was $1800. My sunhoc/Kato Morpheus. Which I love. After that I think it was a pretty sharp decline to $700 for my iron man mark 1 which I got way before the reissue was announced.

I bought the rainman Vince. And the Kato/Sean Rick grimes which were both over $800.

Everyone can thank me for not showing Denny the auction cuz I'm pretty sure the trio would have been retailing for 2k! Lol

:yess: :clap

I'd still love to get a DX (mostly for the DX headsculpt), but not for that price! :lol

Congrats! I estimate around 2500 finish. Great listing man, paid off :duff

I'm going to go higher, Price is Right style, and guess $2600.00. I could see it going for even more though.

Last edited:

That is madness congrats Wake! I've got a FS to sell on behalf of my father no idea how much to ask for it now lol. The Horse is worth what about $200-300 no idea why looks terrible if you ask me but it is what it is, so how much of this massive not even final price goes towards that awesome DX sculpt? How much do you guys genuinely think I could ask for a FS fig? Gonna put it on eBay.

My suggestion is to put it up with no reserve at $50 for 7 days auction. It attracts more watchers.l which in turn attracts more bidders. However please put it up after my auction ends in 4 hours! Lol

Honestly tho. I don't even know what to say. 3k is awesome

My suggestion is to put it up with no reserve at $50 for 7 days auction. It attracts more watchers.l which in turn attracts more bidders. However please put it up after my auction ends in 4 hours! Lol

Man I ain't gonna step on your toes :) yours is the DX anyway. I won't be listing it till Xmas at the earliest it's currently with my father who lives down south and I won't see him till then. Want to get my hands on it and set him up properly for pics etc for the listing. I think I'll do that tbh fire it up 99p start bid let it go see what happens lol not expecting anywhere near 3k lol

Has a rainman Blondie ever gone for this much?

Has a rainman Blondie ever gone for this much?

Steve got 4k for RM's Blondie and another from the line Mortimer I think perhaps but on it's own no

I just think eBay reaches a customer base that this forum doesn't. Obviously there are rich people out there who would be buying Iminime figures but they don't even know about them. Right?

I just think eBay reaches a customer base that this forum doesn't. Obviously there are rich people out there who would be buying Iminime figures but they don't even know about them. Right?

Very true it can be a hassle dealing with eBay sometimes there so pro buyer but there are def benefits. You can get big money for stuff on there and like you say most of these people have possibly never heard of Iminime so it gets the products out to a larger audience.

You can nearly buy 2 trio sets with the current bid.

Yes that's true.
Your presentation i.e. Your pictures probably make a difference, the fact its the DX with the extra head sculpt, oh and there are a lot of crazies out there too. :exactly:

I can't imagine the auction going any higher. People have to be prices out

Insane!!!
I stopped watching the auction after I got my trio order in. I can't believe the price that it's skyrocketed to. Congrats wake, pictures are definetly selling it.

Back