[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

I agree with you on that. To me it is like Eastwood. Whether it is GBU, A Fistfull of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, High Plains Drifter, he was basically the same person. But, a Clint from Joe Kidd, just wouldn't seem right. Very good movie, but not a good representation of our image of Clint.

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost::exactly:

I still like that True Grit dual pack idea with both versions of Rooster Cogburn.

john-wayne-rooster-cogburn.jpg
jeff-bridges-web.jpg

Sounds good to me :lol This could be one amazing set of figures :) And batfan08 Yes, I am greedy, give me multiple Dukes :wink1:

Just so long as it don't mean missing out on Bridges. The two-pack could even have a title: "Of Dudes and Dukes.":lecture :lol

Shells thats great stuff right there? Why did you buy the trio again, you have a blondie right? Or was it not a full set?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I bagged the Trio set, I might sell Blondie eventually to fund my addiction. :lol

Yeah I bagged the Trio set, I might sell Blondie eventually to fund my addiction. :lol

Dont talk about funding and addiction. I think its better, both on self and spouse, if one is an drug addict or an alcoholic... This addiction is a sucker! ... Lol...

Last edited:

Hey guys no disrespect intended, we should probably start a new thread on "what should be iminime next figure" or suggestions and wants etc. somehow this thread is getting hijacked. Just my thoughts. Peace! ...

agreeed leon, love the duke idea but should be in diff thread....just sayin'

Hey guys no disrespect intended, we should probably start a new thread on "what should be iminime next figure" or suggestions and wants etc. somehow this thread is getting hijacked. Just my thoughts. Peace! ...

Agreed, I started an iminime appreciation thread a few weeks ago but the mods took it down. :dunno

I think a future figure thread from iminime should be ok? I wont be starting it though.

It got took down because it was in the 'general' section.

You have to start it in the 'custom' section............ this section, and it won't get removed.

Cool. We'll talk about "The Duke" and "True Grit" in there, then. Meantime, let's all wallow in the beauty that is also quite bad and ugly:

The Bounty Hunter is SOOO bad ***...

TheBountyHunter13_zps09906e10.jpg~original

And finally the Bandit...

TheBandit03_zps77696f7c.jpg~original

These two have to be my favorite pics of the Bandit and The Bounty Hunter.

C'mon $585 million jackpot!

Back