[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

I'll find a way like I did with Blondie, and like I'm going to do with Harry. I wasn't sure, at first, as I wasn't too familiar with IMINIME's in-house stuff outside of a few releases like Bateman and the TWD stuff (which looked great, but there were a couple of others that weren't as great), but, after seeing this, these bastards are going to make for one hell of a trio.

That being said, I'm very curious what price will be like. Are we looking at something closer to $350, like Bateman, or $450, like The Cowboy? I'm assuming Tuco will be a bit more if he's a DX, but, with Angel Eyes being produced almost entirely in-house, I'd hope it's closer to the former.

Holy Hell in a handbasket! As awesome as all of HT's Batstuff is, I think IMINIME has the most anticipated releases for me with Harry, this, and Tuco, and that's not even counting the incredible Cowboy that is on the way already!

8468CC7D-ECA7-499F-91C9-31D40F937C7F-6544-000005C0BCFC712D.jpg

0F0FD4E7-3F3F-4A27-BE4B-C1031B88D21F-6544-000005C0C1954AC0.jpg

:clap:clap

That being said, I'm very curious what price will be like. Are we looking at something closer to $350, like Bateman, or $450, like The Cowboy? I'm assuming Tuco will be a bit more if he's a DX, but, with Angel Eyes being produced almost entirely in-house, I'd hope it's closer to the former.

I'm thinking the former category as well. Even if Trevor sculpted this, I doubt it would be much better than what we got. :yess:

Yeah, this looks absolutely incredible, thus far, and I can easily see him standing shoulder to shoulder with Blondie, without any dip in quality. Hopefully, they can go 3 for 3 with Tuco!

The standard price of Iminime is close to $390 minimum...

The standard price of Iminime is close to $390 minimum...

I think the prices might rise slightly moving forward but ONLY as a reflection of rising quality and more accessories/headsculpts (i.e. Die Hard, Oz, etc.). Im perfectly ok paying a little more for BETTER quality and more options! :lecture

Denny and Iminime are NOT hot toys in that they raise prices while REDUCING accessories.

Price rise in this hobby is reflected by the price rise in everything over time... daily household goods are costing more each day, so materials ofcourse will cost more, higher wages etc etc so their stuff costing more is quite logical.

The great thing is that their quality is up by leaps and bounds... unbelievable! It doesnt seem long since I bought Messi... and now Im the owner of another grail Bateman! the quality is just mind boggling!

Last edited:

Hey, it's little Angel Eyes! This sculpt looks great. The cheekbones, the chin, and of course, the eyes. Wow!

I would love to see a GBU final scene diorama. Like this one:

Holy Hell in a handbasket! As awesome as all of HT's Batstuff is, I think IMINIME has the most anticipated releases for me with Harry, this, and Tuco, and that's not even counting the incredible Cowboy that is on the way already!

8468CC7D-ECA7-499F-91C9-31D40F937C7F-6544-000005C0BCFC712D.jpg

0F0FD4E7-3F3F-4A27-BE4B-C1031B88D21F-6544-000005C0C1954AC0.jpg
And here I thought I was going to regret passing on the painted one from Rainman recently. . .this is phenomenal.

Yeah, that might be a little too ambitious.

Bah! I'll certainly have it made! If I win the power ball and wind up living in a $12.5 million house, that is!:lol

On a more serious note, though, providing they don't get too much more expensive (by the time this is over, I don't want to be paying DX Blondie prices for a regular set Tuco, for example), I'm fine with it, as I actually misinterpreted the costs being higher for some of the projects as being based on the inclusion of third party talent, which is my mistake. With that being said, the proof is in the pudding, and look no further than this head on a stick to tell you what it's worth to you. Me? I think it's more than worthy of the price tag it'll entail, providing that, again, things don't go too overboard.

Who sparked the whole idea and got the gears turning on this duo? ;) :D

For some reason Axe felt in necessary to intervene, jump the gun and start the thread, but I had it handled plenty fine :)

Relax, Pop, I'm just teasin', but I did support the idea from the get-go, along with Harry.:lol That being said, do you have any ceremonial position or something that I could help with to get on the "VIP" list?:lol

No Hyun Ji Kim... the same lady who made Bateman, Neo etc etc

Back