[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

She's definitely done some exceptional work, and this is certainly no exception. I'm curious, though, will she also be handling Tuco, or are we not even close to that far along yet?

Hi guys~~
thank you~~

Tuco is taken caref by Ha you hong

by the way, good morning~~

Morning, Denny, and thanks! May I ask which products Ha You Hong has worked on in the past?:)

Great likeness, but I don't like the hat...

Looking back at some screen caps, the proportions look good, and, also, keep in mind that it's still not quite finished, yet, judging by the lack of any detail.

we just made the hat quick to take the photos of the head~
to check the feel~
dont worry~~

ha made twd, keaton, gorden, morgan. messi etc

recent work is van persi and twd

denny

The sculpt is definitely looking great. I'll have to skip buying other figures to get Angel Eyes and Tuco. I can never have enough western figures.:)

The sculpt is definitely looking great. I'll have to skip buying other figures to get Angel Eyes and Tuco. I can never have enough western figures.:)

Def agree, Western figures have such a presence on the shelves.

She's awesome. Wish she had done Tyler.

yes~ already done

but still testing the colors of resin.
we test the color so many times than previous works
meaning..a lot more effort~

i think..the modified one is a lot better now
^^

Yeah, that might be a little too ambitious.

I wasn't thinking full scale:panic:, although that would be awesome. I was thinking more of a much smaller version.

our price range is around 390
because the cost of production has been gone up.
a lot. and our team is a lot bigger than before~
to keep the team. i have to keep this price as minimum
otherwise, I get minus profit believe it or not ^^lol

we just made the hat quick to take the photos of the head~
to check the feel~
dont worry~~

ha made twd, keaton, gorden, morgan. messi etc

recent work is van persi and twd

denny

Thanks, Denny! That seems like a pretty good track record so far!

I wasn't thinking full scale:panic:, although that would be awesome. I was thinking more of a much smaller version.

You could always have the room be an invisible courtyard, and have each character positioned parallel to one and other on each wall in the room.:lol

our price range is around 390
because the cost of production has been gone up.
a lot. and our team is a lot bigger than before~
to keep the team. i have to keep this price as minimum
otherwise, I get minus profit believe it or not ^^lol

That's understandable, and, for the quality you guys are delivering, you certainly deserve it, Mr. Kim!:D

"You could always have the room be an invisible courtyard, and have each character positioned parallel to one and other on each wall in the room."

This is exactly why I need a basement.

I keep looking at the pics, and I'm feeling the same rush I felt when those first Blondie pics went up. That's a good sign.

That Angel eyes sculpt is looking great!.. can't wait to see Tuco

Relax, Pop, I'm just teasin', but I did support the idea from the get-go, along with Harry.:lol That being said, do you have any ceremonial position or something that I could help with to get on the "VIP" list?:lol

Of course bro! I'm speaking with a smile :) (in case my virtual voice didn't come across that way)

That post wasn't really directed at you anyway; just thinking out loud :rolleyes2

And whatever ca-ca I talk here or in the poll thread is all in good fun :1-1: :peace

Unfortunately the only VIP list that I'm on cost me $300 like the rest of us :lol. (side note: definitely renewing my membership. I think Iminime is going to have a kick a$$ year :rock)

Interested in both if the list is still on.

Of course bro! I'm speaking with a smile :) (in case my virtual voice didn't come across that way)

That post wasn't really directed at you anyway; just thinking out loud :rolleyes2

And whatever ca-ca I talk here or in the poll thread is all in good fun :1-1: :peace

Unfortunately the only VIP list that I'm on cost me $300 like the rest of us :lol. (side note: definitely renewing my membership. I think Iminime is going to have a kick a$$ year :rock)

Yeah, I gotcha, sir. As for the VIP, yeah, I'm sort of regretting not going for it at the beginning of the year; I wasn't expecting to see these two and Harry moving along this soon, though, and I certainly wasn't expecting all three to be in different points of progress at the same time.:lol

Interested in both if the list is still on.

I think we're past the interest part, now that we've seen the full sculpt.

Back