[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

Angel eyes is being worked out now.

and for Tuco, everything is up to fans, I just knew that Scott is doing the same character, so I told Scott that options are up to fans' favorite.

First of all, please suggest and upload the expression of the faces for both characters.
For angel eyes, I know what he should be look like~

thanks

Denny

Good stuff Denny!

Well, you heard the man fellas. He's willing to go either way. We already heard from a few dudes who rather see the duel digs. Any other interested parties want to chime in with their vote?

Since Scott has his heart set on bandito, I'll vote duel for Iminime. If both end up as good as I think they will, I'll get both :)

I'm sure those are bashable for someone interested.

IDK a ton about military figs but I do know there's a ton of them out there :lol. Not sure what the quality would be but I'll bet anything that there are north & south uniforms out there

I've always pictured this when I thought of Tuco:
Tuco-01.jpg

I'm gonna have to disagree with you guys on that one. The devilish smirk is definitely an image that says a lot about his character, but I don't think that it works for a sculpt. I mean it would as a second sculpt if this were a DX but as the one and only sculpt I think that's a mistake.

Even when very expressive looks are fitting for a character it limits a figure too much. I think a meaner, grittier look is just as fitting for the character and much less limiting for the figure.

The expression/smirk that Eli Wallach chose to use shows his diabolical mind and playfulness at the same time. He was not a serious character, there were many comical lines and a physical comedy to his antics, that is what made him likeable.

The expression/smirk that Eli Wallach chose to use shows his diabolical mind and playfulness at the same time. He was not a serious character, there were many comical lines and a physical comedy to his antics, that is what made him likeable.

Exactly. Believe me when I say that I liked seeing him when he was pissed off, too, but that's not Tuco. Tuco is Il Brutto; he's The Ugly. When you need grimaces and scowls, there's Clint, and Van Cleef. Wallach was the odd man out. He was tough when being tough was necessary, but, for the most part, he always struck me as the happy go lucky bandit whose only concern was that he go home with his life and a nice payday.

Let's choose 2 expression and vote it. what do you think?

Denny

If we're voting on one I'm going with a scowl.

I know that he breaks into wicked laughter here and there and that is a big part of the character but that's not the one static expression that I'd chose for a figure. More times than not he's sporting a mean mug in the movie. He's a tough, mean little SOB and I think a scowl is the best single representation of who he is; he's not Pee-Wee Herman, he's Tuco the bandito! I think it makes the most sense for the figure's versatility too.

Plus if everyone wants to go with the duel scene look to stay consistent with all 3 figs, the mean mug would be what's most fitting for the scene

Last edited:
Back