[iminime] Secret Project 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes it is coming...
some will be disappointed with the choice of character,
some will be ecstatic, but not everyone can be lucky...

20jfeds.jpg

uhmmm....i just paid for Scott's....and he was using RMs tailor...so Iminime has to come with his "A" game with regards to the clothes...the face is gonna be a different story if Trevor is the main sculptor...not to say Scott's wasn't good which it was but trevor nailed the blonie look of eastwood so well...better then anyone ever had...so chances are that he did it the same for Dirty Harry.....and this is all speculative at this point becase

A. We don't even know what the secret project is going to be
B. Trevor might not be the lead sculptor on this project

i say all this to say....i'm going to subscribe to this thread...:)

No, as one who doesnt own Scott's release, I wouldnt want it to be any other outfit than the iconic one, which ofcourse Scott did BECAUSE it was iconic...

It is funny because I never thought of the gray suit/red vest look as the iconic look anyways. Sure, it is when he said the "lucky" spiel first, but I always liked the brown suit better. It is when he finally gets the bad guy, recites the line with more emotion, and then has his "moment of doubt" with his badge. Oh well, it'll come down to the headsculpt then.

ok..so now that the cat is out of the bag...LOL...i just want to know who the lead sculptor is/ will be...i may still get this...but i have to see it first...

As for the headsculpt, with all due respect to everyone who has made a sculpt of the character... this will surpass them all.

I was hoping to see Iminime tackle something else first but am still looking forward to seeing the sculpt as I'm sure Trev will be doing it

I'm 95% certain Trevor is going to be the sculptor! I've been pushing Denny to make Dirty Harry ever since we saw Trevor's amazing Blondie! Denny said he's always wanted to as well, but he wanted to first ask Trevor!!!

Hopefully a completely new sculpt and not just a minor tweak of Blondie. I don't have Scott's figure, but going with the brown suit would seem better for the community, and is the suit I believe he wore more frequently in the film anyway.

Hopefully a completely new sculpt and not just a minor tweak of Blondie. I don't have Scott's figure, but going with the brown suit would seem better for the community, and is the suit I believe he wore more frequently in the film anyway.

New sculpt if it's Trevor or else Denny wouldn't be considering asking Trevor for another sculpt :)

Well the sculpt couldn't be exactly the same, or it would be inaccurate. Technically different hair and no stubble but keeping the rest the same is a different sculpt, but. . .

Trevor did minor mods of that sort for Walter White and Marty McFly, so I'm sort of expecting that same sort of thing here. But it wouldn't feel nearly as special or desirable as if it were a completely new sculpt with a different expression. I'm sure it would sell either way, though.

Back