[iminime] Secret Project 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wondering why we have not heard anything about this in such a long time.:dunno

It will, but it got delayed a bit due to the Breaking Bad project. I believe Trevor's finished with his modified Walt sculpt, and it looks like his Jesse Pinkman is nearing completion, as well, and I believe they've got a PO date for next month. I know there's a finale Walt coming, as well, but I believe it might be a little while between then and now, so, Inspector Callahan should be up next, if nothing changes.

It will, but it got delayed a bit due to the Breaking Bad project. I believe Trevor's finished with his modified Walt sculpt, and it looks like his Jesse Pinkman is nearing completion, as well, and I believe they've got a PO date for next month. I know there's a finale Walt coming, as well, but I believe it might be a little while between then and now, so, Inspector Callahan should be up next, if nothing changes.

I'm afraid here will be much more long waiting for this.But you should ask Denny or Wake.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm afraid here will be much more long waiting for this.But you should ask Denny or Wake.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've talked to Wake about it. This guy is still a go, as far as I know, it's just a matter of getting the Breaking Bad figures from point A to point B, now. Though, things could still change.

I've been talking to Wake and Denny. They said it's still coming, but they aren't sure where it fits in on the schedule, yet, since it's a collaboration. Inspector Callahan's not forgotten, though.:lecture :yess:

Denny has informed me that the project, in this capacity, has been cancelled. However, he also asked me to create a new interest thread for Inspector Callahan, so, this could still happen, but it will no longer be a collaboration with Trevor Grove.

Back