Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to ask, but I can't find the information anyware.. how much cost one of this heads???

Are you out of stock??

They are sold out but some people bought multiples so now that you have posted in this thread and people are aware you are looking for one, someone might get in touch with you if they are looking to sell theirs.

The original price was $65 per cast but seeing as these are now sold out and in demand, I could see people asking for a little more in the secondary market

Seb is a genius! I'm so happy that he has one of mine :D
I have seen this in hand and it's mindblowing!!!!

This head IMO, is more accurate than the onde from hot toys TF. But the paintjob make a huge difference.. I am getting one of these HS and I would like to know, why some of the paintjobs shine and other are opaque, I think the opaque tone is the correct, becase well, skin don't shine. I really need a full tutorial on how to make the paint job well, something like Elvis1976 did is the goal!

Im starting to worry about my head. I think dean said that he shipped it about a month ago and elvis still hasn't received it yet.

:monkey4

Last edited:
Back