Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing buddy. Sorry for the hold up on it. :wave

Hey dean, I don't see the guys name who I bought the head from on the list or mine. I got it off Dylan. He pm'd you about sending it to me instead of him. Can you let me know what the status of my head is? Neither of our names are on the list.

Drew

Hey dean, I don't see the guys name who I bought the head from on the list or mine. I got it off Dylan. He pm'd you about sending it to me instead of him. Can you let me know what the status of my head is? Neither of our names are on the list.

Drew

Hey I used my account from the OSW site that why my screen name isnt on there. Its Metron_23 from that board and I sent a PM to Craig and post a couple pages ago too so hes probably working on it.

Hey Dean, can you continue casting and pouring? There's only 17 left. The reason is I'm moving at the end of this month (Aug) so I'd like to get it before moving. I don't have a new address yet because I'm still looking for a place. Thanks!

Back