Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the neck!
Damn hot toys, why a neckless version? make zero sense!

might be able to do a neck swap, with the neck piece from the DX02 ver? or could be just HT's preference, since the Stark head that came with the mark IV came with separate necks as well.

That's not a good side by side shot to compare the two, they're from different angles.

:lecture

Yeah, my pics arent the best of the references guys. That and the fact that they were just quick pics that were taken at 2am, after my midnight flight back to my country. :google

The HT ver is actually very good, in hand. You guys wont be disappointed. The point of the pics are just to show the different of styles. I dont mind different preferences or opinions, but please I'd really hate to make this thread into a heated, name calling arguments like the Batman HT thread because of my pics:slap

Received my HS today, and I must say that even unpainted, it is a masterpiece.

Though it has a small part of the right earlobe missing (probably an air bubble). I am no expert so Creg, or anyone else who knows about that, what kind of stuff should I use to fill in the small hole in the earlobe ?

Received my HS today, and I must say that even unpainted, it is a masterpiece.

Though it has a small part of the right earlobe missing (probably an air bubble). I am no expert so Creg, or anyone else who knows about that, what kind of stuff should I use to fill in the small hole in the earlobe ?

If it is an original that you got from CREG, i'm sure he'll be able to replace it for you, unless you'd rather just fill it in

And congrats :hi5:

From who did you buy it? Earlobe missing is a typical sign for the recast guy if I remember correctly... :slap

I bought it from Creg, I was 105 on the list. ;)

If it is an original that you got from CREG, i'm sure he'll be able to replace it for you, unless you'd rather just fill it in

And congrats :hi5:

Thing is it's just a small bubble on top of the earlobe. If it's an easy fix, I'd rather do it myself than bothering Dean with this considering he is working on a lot of stuff at the moment.

Looking at all the pics so far, HT owns these repaints. Sorry but I think that Adam's sculpt could use a few pounds. Looks like Bale has been smoking too much meth.

Looking at all the pics so far, HT owns these repaints. Sorry but I think that Adam's sculpt could use a few pounds. Looks like Bale has been smoking too much meth.

Looks perfectly like he did in TDK to me. His face was quite gaunt in the film.

For me HT's looks like a stylized version of Bale. Simply don't see as much Bale in it as I do in this one.

Looks perfectly like he did in TDK to me. His face was quite gaunt in the film.

For me HT's looks like a stylized version of Bale. Simply don't see as much Bale in it as I do in this one.

I liked this custom more hands down. However the ht head on the prototype pics rivaled it. Final product isn't close though in my opinion. Both are great bale heads though. To own one or both of these is a wet dream to Bale Batman fans.

Hey guys,

My painter lalla has just finished mine :)
I can wait to receive it!

lalla1.jpg

lalla2.jpg

lalla3.jpg

f1.jpg

My painter lalla has just finished mine :)
I can wait to receive it!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hR5YNqE3K8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hR5YNqE3K8[/ame]

And man, you're one lucky bastard with this one painted by Lalla! :mad::monkey3
Looks just insane...

I hardly can try to imagin' what your TDK collection gonna looks like in the near future :lol

I can't of course ahahaha :)
Yeah I can't wait to show you my collection soon!!!! ^^

Back