Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx 4 updating the list to show that stark industries is getting my head, if you need to confirm his address again u can just shoot him a pm. Thanx alot!

Unless I'm missing something (and I may be, if so then I humbly retract) like a name change or something - that's quite a pissy attitude and tone for someone who has no investment in this project. I appreciate your interest in future projects but I don't understand where this is coming from.

:clap:yess: I really enjoyed reading this. I knew in Which direction this would go when I read his post and was really hoping for a reaction. The payoff was build up superb. Knock out in the first round. Reading this board is sometimes better than the blockbuster of the evening. :hi5:

:clap:yess: I really enjoyed reading this. I knew in Which direction this would go when I read his post and was really hoping for a reaction. The payoff was build up superb. Knock out in the first round. Reading this board is sometimes better than the blockbuster of the evening. :hi5:

May I suggest you need to watch better blockbusters in the evening :monkey1

:rotfl

Really glad I was able to pull off getting this head. I personally think it's the best Bale likeness I've ever seen. The unpainted version looks like a damn mold of his face. Great work. :clap

I painted mine a while back but never posted the pics:

bale1.jpg

bale2.jpg

bale3.jpg

That's a great paint job, MJ. If you don't mind, I would suggest painting the eyebrows darker and it'll be perfect. Or maybe it's your picutures and the light?

This is a fantastic sculpt, but I wonder why no one has ever gone for the fuller-faced Bale of Begins. Even HT's Begins sculpt has that gauntness that was more prominent in TDK. I know this is a TDK Bale thread, but I'd love to see Adam tackle Begins Bale.

Back