Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ra's al Ghul couldnt have said it better;

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding. "

I´m not a criminal, man, I made a mistake and I will do everything on my hand to fix this.

"Sounds like you are just using the "baby" excuse since it was acceptable in this thread lately. Theres a difference between Dean's excuse and yours. "
I´m just telling my truth, not using anything or anybody or looking for excuses.

"sounds like you lit the fire on one tree, and now that the fire has caught on to the whole forest, you are washing your hands away from it :dunno"
I´m not washing my hands on anything, I´m here and people can contact me on my personal e-mail.

Using that quote for this...dude. Too much. And that is coming from a bad guy.
I like this one better: “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Using that quote for this...dude. Too much. And that is coming from a bad guy.
I like this one better: “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Anybody call Adam on stealing the likeness? Frankly, that's not any better. :dunno

I was one of the unfortunates who purchased the CB sculpt from Zombierider. I tried contacting him but he has not responded back. I hope he does the right thing and refunds me back as the sculpt..or should I say recast is severely flawed. :impatient:

I can't believe ZombieRider actually showed up in this thread...and asking for forgiveness? :lol You knew what you were doing.

There are 2 shades of grey here, but zombierider's is much darker. Adam did profit off of Christian Bale's likeness without authorization, but he put in the hours sculpting the head and, through CREG Customs, promised quality, 1st generation casts of said sculpt (which he delivered). Legality aside, Adam/Dean were up front about their offering, zombie____er was not.

I can't believe ZombieRider actually showed up in this thread...and asking for forgiveness? :lol You knew what you were doing.

There are 2 shades of grey here, but zombierider's is much darker. Adam did profit off of Christian Bale's likeness without authorization, but he put in the hours sculpting the head and, through CREG Customs, promised quality, 1st generation casts of said sculpt (which he delivered). Legality aside, Adam/Dean were up front about their offering, zombie____er was not.

:lecture

appreciate the back up here, bud.

I was one of the unfortunates who purchased the CB sculpt from Zombierider. I tried contacting him but he has not responded back. I hope he does the right thing and refunds me back as the sculpt..or should I say recast is severely flawed. :impatient:

I answered your email. You will get your money back.

:lecture

appreciate the back up here, bud.

Stealing is stealing. :dunno

Yeah, it is better to hide. Right. Thank you guys. Oh yeah, I knew it was wrong, and I´m not proud of it. It was a big mistake and I will face the consequences. The ones that asked for it, and now it will be all of them, will get their money back.

Stealing is stealing. :dunno

I wish I saw everything as black and white, honestly.

Yeah, it is better to hide. Right. Thank you guys. Oh yeah, I knew it was wrong, and I´m not proud of it. It was a big mistake and I will face the consequences. The ones that asked for it, and now it will be all of them, will get their money back.

Refunding the people you ripped off is as surprising to me as it is commendable I suppose, but don't feed the people you lied to some sob story in an attempt to soften the blow of their backlash. They didn't want to donate their money to ease your unfortunate circumstance, they wanted the product that you were promising them.

Hey Guys - I know the list is still not updated. I am tearing my house apart looking for the slips. I know I have them I just don't recall where I left them (delivery slips)

Will update asap.

I wish I saw everything as black and white, honestly.

Refunding the people you ripped off is as surprising to me as it is commendable I suppose, but don't feed the people you lied to some sob story in an attempt to soften the blow of their backlash. They didn't want to donate their money to ease your unfortunate circumstance, they wanted the product that you were promising them.

You're right, but telling a "sob story" was not my intention, my only goal was to apologize publicly in this forum. That's it.

Ok - This issue with Zombierider is done as far as I am concerned.

It was my intention to tell potential buyers that he was selling copies and not originals as was presented and he has admitted to as much. (To which I commend you as I did not ask you to do so on here)

He is dealing with those to whom he sold copies to and that is that.

If anyone suspects they have a recast from anyone, then feel free to post your concern here but this situation is resolved the best it can be and he has promised refunds to those who wanted one and posted his email.

Nothing more can be done or said about it in here and debates about recasting and name calling do not belong in this thread.

I respectfully ask this to come to a close or I will request a Mod to come in and clean up.

Thank you all!

Dean
CC

IMG_6679.jpg

Back