Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, Zombierider ALSO sold me a copy of the Bale head for $53.50. He first said those that asked for their money back would get it (nice one), then changed to EVERYONE gets their money back.

I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED! I want my money back Zombierider.

Here is one of the Wayne heads I have just painted, will post better pics later. Many layers of paint to make the skin.

6012314080_682ceb1b39_b.jpg

That looks awesome.
Creg C said not to keep talking about the ZR case here, PM the guy or write to the email from his post, man. This thread is to talk about and see great CB customs!

Someone should send one of these to JC Hong. Makes me wonder if he'd paint it. It's a phenomenal headsculpt.

Some iris detail and touching up on lips and hair and they're done! Face will not be shiny after dull coat. oh and some eyebrows. :D need a couple of shades on those babies
IMG01217-20110808-2226.jpg

And that Bale sculpt! WOW!
I can't wait for the nitpickers though AND the ppl who have Adam's head to come in and try to chop it down

Wow, the Bale sculpt blows the Adam one out of the water and Adam one was really impressive.

haha I know. I feel the same way too. I'm actually just anticipated reading those posts when they come in

I saw this sculpt yesterday and I gotta say it's pretty damn impressive. Kudos to those who have it

:wink1:

:wave:peace

:lol:lol:lol:lol Good one, Umair!

And after looking at pictures of the final production new Hot Toys B. Wayne head, I still think that Adam's likeness is way more accurate.

And after looking at pictures of the final production new Hot Toys B. Wayne head, I still think that Adam's likeness is way more accurate.

Spot on man.

Wondered what happened to the final production. The proto ones were so much better and more like Bale.

Maybe they are saving it for the DX bruce wayne with PERS? :lol

Spot on man.

Wondered what happened to the final production. The proto ones were so much better and more like Bale.

Maybe they are saving it for the DX bruce wayne with PERS? :lol

:exactly:

Don't get me wrong the HT version is a great sculpt - but just don't see it in the same quality level as Adam's. And yes, to my eyes a lot has been lost between proto and final

:exactly:

Don't get me wrong the HT version is a great sculpt - but just don't see it in the same quality level as Adam's. And yes, to my eyes a lot has been lost between proto and final

yeah, although I cant quite point my fingers the difference between the proto and the final production pieces.

The face is wider?:dunno

or the head is smaller? just like what happened to berzerker predator that shrinks to the same height as classic predator at the final production :lol

I think the sculpt is exactly the same - it's the paint. I always thought the sculpt while really good had some issues, which were masked by the JC Hong paintjob. The production paint highlights it quite simply the likeness just isn't as good.
- The hairline is simply wrong,
- The hair style is not quite what Bale's hair looked like,
- The neckless cut-off point is lazy and messy
- It's missing his mole and scar:monkey1

I think the sculpt is exactly the same - it's the paint. I always thought the sculpt while really good had some issues, which were masked by the JC Hong paintjob. The production paint highlights it quite simply the likeness just isn't as good.
- The hairline is simply wrong,
- The hair style is not quite what Bale's hair looked like,
- The neckless cut-off point is lazy and messy
- It's missing his mole and scar:monkey1

:lol I dont think the average collector would care bout the accurate mole and scarring though to be honest :rotfl

Some iris detail and touching up on lips and hair and they're done! Face will not be shiny after dull coat. oh and some eyebrows. :D need a couple of shades on those babies
IMG01217-20110808-2226.jpg

Ahh I wish mine was in your hand :p

Back