Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Sorry guys, i am a noobie on these types of true type figures, mind me asking a question, what's the body type for the dx02 version? Thks!!!

I think its the truetype slim version

Thanks for the fast response!! Greatly appreciated

Nope. Not the slim. It's on a Narrow Shoulder True Type. The Slim True Type is shorter and skinnier. :peace

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

Ok - Here we have the worse one and I don't think I am releasing it... just wanted to show you what I'm talking about with pin holes in extreme cases.

IMG_4941.jpg

And here is an example of an ear patch. Also the indentions in the lower circle were in the original I received so I just wanted to show you all now.

IMG_4942.jpg

Thanks!

Wow man the head looks amazing:horror
an army of bale's :lol

Nope. Not the slim. It's on a Narrow Shoulder True Type. The Slim True Type is shorter and skinnier. :peace

Are you sure about that? Joker comes on a narrow shoulder TT, but I was under the impression that DX Batman comes on a slim TT with extended ankles.

Are you sure about that? Joker comes on a narrow shoulder TT, but I was under the impression that DX Batman comes on a slim TT with extended ankles.

I think they're talking about the body that CREG put as an example for the bruce wayne.

No, we were talking about the actual dx02 batman:)
I thought it was on a slim, but i guess i was wrong:dunno

I thought DX02 was on a modified Narrow? The body itself was slimmer to accommodate the Bat-Suit.

Hi. I'd like to order one if that's still possible._
I've sent the full payment for one headsculpt (including international shipping for $3 and pre-drill for $1.50) in advance._
Thank you!

Hi. I'd like to order one if that's still possible._
I've sent the full payment for one headsculpt (including international shipping for $3 and pre-drill for $1.50) in advance._
Thank you!

So you just sent the payment anyway without finding out if it's still for available to order?:cuckoo: ..but i do believe it still is but that's beside the point.

O and Welcome to sideshow freaks dude:)

So you just sent the payment anyway without finding out if it's still for available to order?:cuckoo: ..but i do believe it still is but that's beside the point.

O and Welcome to sideshow freaks dude:)

Ah yeah I admit it was a thoughtless thing to do.. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I really didn't want to miss such a marvelous piece of art, I suppose.
So please let me know if it's still available. But if not, I'm not going to demand a refund because I know I was being dumb.

Thank you for pointing that out and welcoming:)

Sorry to hear about the bubble problem, I just experimented recently with flesh tone castings and I had the exact same thing happen to me. :gah:

I think it's important to mix the flesh tint in the right A/B solution and make sure they both have the same volume once the tint/pigments are
mixed in.

Other than that a pressure pot would help a ton but they're expensive and slightly dangerous :(

Ah yeah I admit it was a thoughtless thing to do.. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I really didn't want to miss such a marvelous piece of art, I suppose.
So please let me know if it's still available. But if not, I'm not going to demand a refund because I know I was being dumb.

Thank you for pointing that out and welcoming:)

I think your fine dude, there still look's to be 6 free spaces on the order list on page 1:)

I just saw this today for the first time. Guess it's still not too late to get in on it as per list on page 1, eh? I'll send payment right away!

He hasn't updated the list for a while guys. So PM him first before sending in payments. It might be full now.

He hasn't updated the list for a while guys. So PM him first before sending in payments. It might be full now.

Oh darn, I just paid. I'll PM him right away. Thanks!

Back