Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Quite possibly the best 1:6 head/likeness ever.

Amazing.

any idea of what body will work better for this HS?? (based on head size and comparing to Mr. Bale proportions) Thanks!!!

I'm using a narrow shoulder TT

Quite possibly the best 1:6 head/likeness ever.

Amazing.

:exactly: Can't wait to see some painted!

same here.

I think that's the closest body on the market thats similar to Bale's physique in TDK. Plus, Kato's using that bodhy for measurements on his outfit right.

Yeah exactly, right on both counts :hi5:

OK guys. List updated.

The pressure pot is working great but the fact is I am still having slight issues with bubbles in the ear lobes from time to time. What I am doing is filling them and any other pin holes that occur. If they are very large then I am throwing it away and pouring a new one.

If you guys have objections to this then voice them here. Otherwise I will proceed as planned and keep them flesh toned.

I will post examples by tomorrow. I want you all to see what I am talking about before any ship.

Thanks!

Dean
CC

Hey dean, i was just wondering out of curiosity how many have you done so far?

Last edited:

OK guys. List updated.

The pressure pot is working great but the fact is I am still having slight issues with bubbles in the ear lobes from time to time. What I am doing is filling them and any other pin holes that occur. If they are very large then I am throwing it away and pouring a new one.

If you guys have objections to this then voice them here. Otherwise I will proceed as planned and keep them flesh toned.

I will post examples by tomorrow. I want you all to see what I am talking about before any ship.

Thanks!

Dean
CC

Thanks for the update - that sounds like a good plan to me! Keen to see the pictures of some with the fixed bubbles/holes

Can't wait for the update :D

I guess it's too late to get in on this, huh? I miss everything. :(

Hey guys, just got my ttl v2 body in the mail today, and thought i would share it with you guys:wave. The triad toys pants are very long on the ttl body. I might switch it out with a true type. Just waiting for the beautiful head sculpt to arrive:wink1:

001-8.jpg

002-11.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry guys, i am a noobie on these types of true type figures, mind me asking a question, what's the body type for the dx02 version? Thks!!!

I think its the truetype slim version

Back